Lt. Commander
# 1 Waiting on a Tribble.
07-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Yes, here I sit waiting for Tribble to load a patch. Its been about 10 minutes now and I'm at 60%. I've been posting in the forum and adding to my game music playlist while I wait. What are some better ways to spend my time?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Uhhh... Write out how to make an Alien Species ya play as?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2010, 06:51 PM
You could read up on the previous patch notes. There is a lot of interesting stuff in there that can help you out. There is even a list of where you can find the non combat diplomatic missions and which new episode missions are available. Some new stuff was added today. Mainly a fixed version of one of the new missions and the Vice Admiral ships are patched in today as well. And from what I can tell the slip stream drive you get a Vice Admiral seems to working now from what I hear from people. Its overrated though it only lasts for 30 seconds and has two minute cool down but it lets you go warp 20 though. Personally I am not sure how good it is, since I got two more levels still to gain until the cap.

And a tip for the first new mission called Assimilation is to set your bridge officers to passive mode. The Borg in this mission unlike others will not attack unless they determine you to be a threat. I would strongly suggest reading up on that mission as well. Out of all the new missions you get it is the hardest. There are a lot of Borg mobs in this mission and it is easy to get overwhelmed since there are regular patrols that respawn instantly. New Borg keep beaming in from certain spots in the map. Always near the consoles you need to activate. Other than that I can't really think of anything else at the moment to help you get prepared when your client is finished patching up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Watching Tribbles go passing by
It ain't the latest thing
I'm just standing in a doorway
I'm just trying to make some sense
Out of these Tribble go passing by
The tales they tell of men
I'm not waiting on a lady
I'm just waiting on a Tribble

A smile relieves a heart that grieves
Remember what I said
I'm not waiting on a lady

Don't need a *radio edit*
I don't need no booze
Don't need a virgin priest
But I need someone I can cry to
I need someone to protect
*radio edit* and breaking hearts
It is a game for youth
But I'm not waiting on a lady

Waiting on a Tribble by the Rolling Tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2010, 11:17 PM
I got 99 problems, but a patch ain't one?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
I got 99 problems, but a patch ain't one?
Pffft.

Please, the Pres is more classy than some terrible Rap song. However if the Flashing Man chooses that sort of music, it is his own prerogative.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Oh, fo' sheezy mah Preezy.