Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Newbee
07-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi all me and someone else is looking for a Fleet.

We have played since Open Beta, just have never joined a fleet.

Looking for:

Fleet that plans missions around UK times, mainly evenings / late afternoons weekends.
Has no strict rules. i.e. Eveyone must be online at this time.
Has variety of events planned / good coroperation to allow missions, to include Task Force Missions i.e. Infected tried doing 2 times now and people just dropped out leaving no chance of finishing it

Happy to discuss further feel free to add to thread or PM me if anyone has any suggestions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we do have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, I think we're a pretty bonded fleet

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Hello

I would invite you to take a look at our fleet info located here : http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=166341

We are an International Fleet that currently supports 4 major languages : English , German , French and Spanish.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Hey

The Knights Templar fleet is a 21+ casual fleet. We have members that are world wide and play at all times during the day. We hold weekly fleet events that range from the basic fleet action to events that were made up by our members. The fleet runs PvE, STF's, and PvP. If you are interested in joining here's the link to our site.

Thanks,
Pog
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi

Aurora Fleet fits all of your criteria listed, and we would love to have you and your friend join us. We are very active, have a great friendly group, and we team up all the time for PvE, Dialys, STFs, and leveling all of our characters. Also, we have members from the all over the world, including the UK.

When we team for STFs, the first persons we invite are people that have not beat them yet.

As for strict requirements.. we have none! We just want to make STO a better experience for all our members. We offer lots of teams, and events, but none are required. There are no requirements for amount of time to play, or what time you have to log on either.

Here is some additional info about us:

Aurora Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. We were founded in 2007. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process. Just introduce yourself/character in our forums in the "Transporter Room" section, Be sure to include you character name and @name, and we can invite you to the fleet!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, head over to www.aurorafleet.com and get started!
Lt. Commander
Good evening I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

Live Long and Prosper! [/center]

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.