Lt. Commander
# 21
07-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Apparently the ST movie themes are actually owned by Paramount instead of CBS, at least according to this post from Dstahl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardoxx View Post
Zachary Quinto isn't a problem, it's Nimoy who'd cost a lot.
I don't know...Nimoy might not ask for that much in order to support ST. I mean, I have no idea, but he's gone to a lot of conventions and stuff and he can't be asking for that much money to do that. I assume there is a reason why Nimoy is much more involved in ST still than, say, Shatner. Who knows though?
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Apparently the ST movie themes are actually owned by Paramount instead of CBS, at least according to this post from Dstahl.

I don't know...Nimoy might not ask for that much in order to support ST. I mean, I have no idea, but he's gone to a lot of conventions and stuff and he can't be asking for that much money to do that. I assume there is a reason why Nimoy is much more involved in ST still than, say, Shatner. Who knows though?
CBS bought Paramount is what I read when I was doing a school project on Star Trek in March so...
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-10-2010, 11:30 AM
I can't believe this little post is still on the front page, I posted it last week, you guys really care about what music gets into the game!
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
I have it from a reliable source that it would behoove all to stay away from limewire like the plague. Also staying away from most other file sharing sites might not be a bad idea.

If you can find an actual CD of trek music (ebay) I'd rather spend the 8 bucks rather than risk anything.

He also stated that if you live in a big city next to railroad tracks it might be a good idea to move away from there very soon.
I've used Limewire for four years now and I have not had anything happen to my computer and I've had the Music from the game from march till now and nothing so It could be that my computer has 1 TB of memory dont really know but Limewire is the way to get music for free.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
I've used Limewire for four years now and I have not had anything happen to my computer and I've had the Music from the game from march till now and nothing so It could be that my computer has 1 TB of memory dont really know but Limewire is the way to get music for free.
in your oppinion, i've been around the net now for fifteen years and I still love IRC for transfers

However atm the the Torrent network is best