Lt. Commander
# 31
07-08-2010, 03:58 PM
So I was wondering...

You can put skill points into captaining your starships with everything over Lt Cmdr being specialized to a particular ship class. So a cruiser captain could spend points in Cruiser Captain, then Hvy Cruiser (T3), Exploration Cruiser (T4), and then Star and/or Assault Cruiser (T5s).

Would T3 ship upgrades be a new skill tree for T5? or covered under the existing T3 skill?

Since the Galaxy-X is already out there, how does that work?
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-10-2010, 06:12 PM
T5 Defiant makes me happy in the pants. I'll miss my Prometheus, but lo the trumpets of the heralds have called to me and I must answer.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
T5 Defiant makes me happy in the pants. I'll miss my Prometheus, but lo the trumpets of the heralds have called to me and I must answer.
Unless Klingon faction also get more that a carrier, a class very few Klingon players want to fly, good luck finding any Klingons to fight with your spiffy new Defiant... indeed good luck finding any Klingons at all. At least there is FvF I suppose. Time to dust off my Fed toons I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dielaughing
Id love a t5 akira or nebula I still find it strange the akira isnt a higher grade then the defiant.
I agree , I thought the Akira was suppossed to be a frontline cruiser
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Unless Klingon faction also get more that a carrier, a class very few Klingon players want to fly, good luck finding any Klingons to fight with your spiffy new Defiant... indeed good luck finding any Klingons at all. At least there is FvF I suppose. Time to dust off my Fed toons I suppose.
i hope these spiffy new Defiants add a some challenge to being KDF. I'm about to delete my only klingon toon because it's just taking up space.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleets.Finest View Post
i hope these spiffy new Defiants add a some challenge to being KDF. I'm about to delete my only klingon toon because it's just taking up space.

I take it you have never fought a Fed pre-made then
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Federation Vice Admirals will have access to one of three new ships: Galaxy with Saucer Separation, Intrepid with Ablative Armor and Defiant with Cloak. Klingon Dahar Masters will have access to a Fek’ihri carrier. We are committed to making more ships moving forward and you are going to see many of the ships you’ve been asking for as Season Two continues and Season Three arrives.---QUOTED FROM "ASK CRYPTIC"

That answers this question somewhat. I admit it is very vague.