Lt. Commander
# 1 cant leave pvp map
07-04-2010, 05:27 PM
This is the 2nd time now. Finished ground pvp shantytown but im stuck there. My beam out button is greyed out. click debriefing button, try to change instances, logged out, exited game, sent in ticket and still no GM response. Anyone have any ideas since apparently they cant design a retardedly simple abort mission feature. This is the kind of crap thats souring me on this game sooooo fast.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-05-2010, 08:34 AM
It sucks, but the only way I know of to abort a mission that won't let you abort is to log out for 15+ minutes. Anything less doesn't work because ... well, I don't know but that's what is supposed to work. Might be a good time to take a bathroom break, grab a snack, stab a voodoo doll created in cryptic's likeness, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-06-2010, 06:19 AM
you can fly to the border of the map and warp out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellfxxx
you can fly to the border of the map and warp out.
Please show us a youtube clip of this in shantytown.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
Please show us a youtube clip of this in shantytown.
i dont ground pvp, sry :p
but yeah that should be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2010, 03:16 PM
well I faced the same situation but in a more frustrating way, let's say....I've spent about 30 minutes going around in arena trying to look for or trying to make the only one klingon playing hidden somewhere to come out and show himself (it was a 3 vs 1, and I've spent 10 minutes stopped in the middle of arena) and it was the most waste of time of the game...without the possibility of going out or change istance I was really stuck in there wasting time and doing nothing.
at the moment I haven't faced this problem on a ground PvP, but yeah I agree that should be fixed this system, I think even making a fixed amount time when you can't leave the map ('cause giving the possibility to leave can bring also to a massive joining and leaving PvPs) and after spent this time your "warp out" button can become active.