Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 C-Store items this week?
07-12-2010, 04:39 PM
I saw that on the Calendar?

Anyone know what they are? It isn't specific like the others before it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_X
I saw that on the Calendar?

Anyone know what they are? It isn't specific like the others before it.
I have no freakin' clue as I don't recall anything being said about it, either. I'd bet that Cryptic's planning on putting up the rest of the pre-order items for sale. I kinda hope that they do, just to make things fair for the people who already lost their stuff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-12-2010, 05:06 PM
I heard we are getting new bridges
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Maybe they are selling bug fixes!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Ship interiors. NOW we know why they were delayed.

/sarcasm
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-12-2010, 05:34 PM
[quote=Jack_Armstrong;2837517 I kinda hope that they do, just to make things fair for the people who already lost their stuff.[/QUOTE]

Fuinny, I did not "lose" anything.....What exactly did you lose?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodveard View Post
Fuinny, I did not "lose" anything.....What exactly did you lose?
Exclusivity?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-12-2010, 06:31 PM
How bout some uniform slots? Yes? Please?

C'mon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Here's a few things I've seen on the C-Store dev schedule...

Costume Slots
Bridge Officer Slots
Ship Slots
Bridge Packs
2 New Ships from the ship poll (excelsior/nebula)

No dates on when they will all be available yet - but those items are in the works and will be here sooner than later.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
07-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Here's a few things I've seen on the C-Store dev schedule...

Costume Slots
Bridge Officer Slots
Ship Slots
Bridge Packs
2 New Ships from the ship poll (excelsior/nebula)

No dates on when they will all be available yet - but those items are in the works and will be here sooner than later.
Bridge Officer Slots? Can you specify that please?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 AM.