Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 1 and 2
07-12-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I couldn't figure out where else it would go.
Every time I run the game I see this advertisement for season 1 and I think 2.
Is this an update? I like some of the things that is talked about with season 1 ,there seems to be lots of add ons. Also it seems that it takes a very long time and lots of missions to move up the rankings, this is normal right? And my last question is, how do you fire an officer?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riker1986 View Post
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I couldn't figure out where else it would go.
Every time I run the game I see this advertisement for season 1 and I think 2.
Is this an update? I like some of the things that is talked about with season 1 ,there seems to be lots of add ons. Also it seems that it takes a very long time and lots of missions to move up the rankings, this is normal right? And my last question is, how do you fire an officer?
season one and two are updates that will happen automatically. currently you are 1.2 and 2.0 will be comming soon.
it takes a while to level, that is normal.
firing a bo, go to thier status screen. hit the career tab and you can release them
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2010, 07:03 PM
So whats new with season 1 and 2?

I'm pretty happy with the game so far, but I was under the impression there would be more "freedom"
For example , I though you could move around the ship more, and have control over there different area, I know now you have some I just though there would be more. Also I though there would be more interaction with the different races.

I also don't under stand PVP , i join a cue and it takes forever to join a team
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Season 1 updates finished in June. As noted earlier, Live is on season 1.2.

Some Season 2 material is currently on the Tribble test server. More will be added in upcoming weeks. 2.0 is scheduled to go Live around the end of July (with additional updates through August if the pattern holds).
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Some of the highlights for season 2 include: Increase in level cap: Vice Admiral 1, ship interiors, more missions for both federation and Klingon, more clothing options, more ships.

In season 1, we saw an update (however small) about every other week or so.