There are some cosmetic problems with warping out:
1. There is a blue stream of light while warping instead of white.
2. When warping sometimes your ship turns for like 15 seconds before warping, which seems pointless UNLESS:
3. Your in a group and doing a mission, you should all warp out in the same general direction, not all different directions.
4. Your engine powers up, before your engine lights come on.
5. When you in a deep space encounter, and you warp out just as enemies start to attack you, there phasers stretch to about 50 light years and are still hitting you where you hit the warp out point, they should stop firing immediately after your "star light" effect happens.
I would also like to see the warp in fixed. Seems to me like some loading problem. Sometimes you see the lights at the warp in point and then your ship appears out of nowhere. Sometimes you see your ship warping in just fine.