Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck on the Cardassian Front
07-05-2010, 09:35 AM
My most recent character just finished the "Cage of Fire" episode, now I find myself devoid of any missions or new contacts. I thought Admiral Quinn was supposed to give me the "Report to Gamma Orionis" mission so I could head to the Borg Front...but alas no one seems to have any "new" missions for me.

Am I missing something or is this a huge bug??
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-05-2010, 11:42 AM
do pvp or exploration or the defend things.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-05-2010, 11:45 AM
you have to level to at least RA3 to get more story missions. Once you hit RA3 you should get a mission to use the transwarp gate to the borg sector and have three more story missions there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Try visiting him in person maybe? That's what I did.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGreth
Try visiting him in person maybe? That's what I did.
That was the first thing I tried...no luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseman417 View Post
you have to level to at least RA3 to get more story missions. Once you hit RA3 you should get a mission to use the transwarp gate to the borg sector and have three more story missions there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luepert View Post
do pvp or exploration or the defend things.
I'm going to try a combination of these. That is doing Exploration and Defend missions until I hit RA3. I think this might be it. I can't remember if my previous characters had hit RA3 before reaching this point, although they may have because I "fast tracked" this one through the storyline and I'm barely an RA.

Thanks to all for thier input, if anyone thinks of something else please let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Team up with someone else and help him to his/her missions, even if you already did them at some point you'll get the reward at the end.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****tor View Post
Team up with someone else and help him to his/her missions, even if you already did them at some point you'll get the reward at the end.
Not entirely true. You will get some skill point reward, but you will not get another item reward.

Just do some exploration in Zenas Expanse until you hit RA3. You can at least trade in those badges for some Mark X equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Your best bet would be to do Nebula missions for the time being as they give fairly good points and give you badges when you complete the sets of three which will be useful for early on items.