Lt. Commander
# 1 ReedemKey
07-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey can anyone help me out please??
I downloaded the game from this website. it took me few days to download it.
I dont know how to get that reedem key? can I buy it somewhere online? pls reply back or send me a msg. I really need help on this subject.

PS.

The game is awesome
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2010, 11:00 AM
If you're looking for a 'Demo' key to try the free demo, then go here... http://www.startrekonline.com/user/f..._start/Cryptic

Otherwise, to play the full game, you need to purchase the 'Retail Key'... and here is the list of 'official' STO vendors... http://www.startrekonline.com/retail
Lt. Commander
# 3 ReedemKey
07-13-2010, 11:46 PM
buddy I downloaded STO of this site 4 FREE.. 7,9 GB.. it took me few days.. now..
all I want is to get reedem key. I dont want to buy the game lol coz I never buyed it.. I downloaded it. I just wonder where could I buy reedem key and 4 how much?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emir201 View Post
buddy I downloaded STO of this site 4 FREE.. 7,9 GB.. it took me few days.. now..
all I want is to get reedem key. I dont want to buy the game lol coz I never buyed it.. I downloaded it. I just wonder where could I buy reedem key and 4 how much?
The 'reedem' key is the RETAIL PACKAGE KEY... so if you want to buy it, you now know what to do... (You don't need to download it again, all you need is the key. Most of the Online Retail merchants will give you the key, either in a Email, or as part of your Online Purchase Account attributes...)
Lt. Commander
# 5 thx
07-14-2010, 11:32 AM
hmm I think i found the whole game for 49.99 Euros.
I guess that is what i need to do.. thank you!