Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
are nyou going to fix this or will i constantly have to logg out exit and wait an hour when it gets stuck? this is cuased by the way by the idiots on your bridge crew away team not firing on your target as ordered and the sub lui medic romulans and the centurion medics being near death and then using thier tricorder and getting instant full health, so you have to mash the firing buttons that leads to the sticking firing animation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-14-2010, 03:28 PM
????

wha....

?

OK then .....
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewkesman View Post
are nyou going to fix this or will i constantly have to logg out exit and wait an hour when it gets stuck? this is cuased by the way by the idiots on your bridge crew away team not firing on your target as ordered and the sub lui medic romulans and the centurion medics being near death and then using thier tricorder and getting instant full health, so you have to mash the firing buttons that leads to the sticking firing animation.
Yeah, I kind of have this trouble too. I killed a mob of borg and for no reason my captain fell over dead for a half second. then the game realized the borg were dead and my char sprung up on his feet and to full health.

I put in a ticket but I have not heard anything.

Also in space combat my ship will stop maneuvering for some odd reason. Only my superior firepower and game playing skills keeps me alive. It's strange that it only happens when I'm attacked by power syphon fighters. Maybe they're draining my thrusters??

Anyhoot, it's aggro and I'd like to see it go away.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Remember kids, insulting the devs is the way to "get the job done"

And knowing is half the battle!