Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
I hate to break it to you. But you are a fed as well. Just felt the need to point that out.

The irony where you are upset about POTENTIAL feds in Orion bikini's when you have 3 female admirals ALL in mirror universe halters. Is simple comedy win.

http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...ers/alucard214
I normally frown upon captain database "busts" but wow hypocrisy is hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-13-2010, 08:18 PM
I'd love to have access to the new Orion costume parts for my BO's, even if it has to be the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2010, 05:10 AM
I support this idea.

Additionally, would also support the idea of adding "inherent" races in the store for people that play the opposition faction to buy if they really want them. The Klingons have a Trill and the Feds have Klingon and both side have a Borgie. Thus by extension, it would seem only reasonable to make it so.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
I support this idea.

Additionally, would also support the idea of adding "inherent" races in the store for people that play the opposition faction to buy if they really want them. The Klingons have a Trill and the Feds have Klingon and both side have a Borgie. Thus by extension, it would seem only reasonable to make it so.
Err, your "additionally" is the core of my initial proposal. I think. Just got off work and the ol' brain is fried, so maybe I'm reading it wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Err, your "additionally" is the core of my initial proposal. I think. Just got off work and the ol' brain is fried, so maybe I'm reading it wrong.
No worries. I read your "core" to be one of a 'cosmetic orientation'. I was thinking in more concrete terms. However it it quite possible I misread your post.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
No worries. I read your "core" to be one of a 'cosmetic orientation'. I was thinking in more concrete terms. However it it quite possible I misread your post.
It was my intent to include the concrete mechanics, but on review it seems my OP didn't express that clearly. I've edited it accordingly.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard214 View Post
to hell with this idea I do not support it. No you feds do not need Orion just to get a female in a bikini leave them to the damn KDF. You feds already begged and pleaded and moaned and whined about the klingons cloak and now you people have two ships with it. Quit trying to steal from the KDF and leave what unique crap we have left alone.
LOl yeah i agree with you this is something i said before the costumes where eaven realsed the feds would ask for playable fed orion girls just cause they want the slutty costumes...
I will agree to this if they will agree to keep to starfleet regulation clothing
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
LOl yeah i agree with you this is something i said before the costumes where eaven realsed the feds would ask for playable fed orion girls just cause they want the slutty costumes...
I will agree to this if they will agree to keep to starfleet regulation clothing
Pbbt. :p

Yes I want the clothes for my Fed Orion, but I've been playing a hackjob of one since Headstart as a fully RPed (not ERP :p) character. However, she's ****y about not being able to wear the traditional garb of her people anywhere. This proposal is by no means meant to be exclusive to the Orions though, and personally I also would buy Gorn myself.

Also, why are you so interested in keeping the slutty costumes Klingon-side? It's not going to increase the population of KDF characters that actually play and level much. Right now they're going to be terribly underutilized, and I'm proposing this as a fundraiser for more Klingon development.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Eh...The species the klingons could use I feel are fine for the moment. Of course you may make the arguement for the oddball joining starfleet from the klingon pool of species, and vice versa.

I feel that the KDF should and ought to maintain its current species list, and should get access to new species...IF....they are not at war with them. For example...I have seen people attempt to create other aliens that look like cardassians. If we aren't at war with them, then down the road, they should be available to us.

As for the fed side...There is already enough eye candy to keep you occupied. Let us klingons have what little (if any at this point) unique facotrs we have left. You know what fed whining gets...more ships and content; what's next? Taking and adding klingon species and content to the fed side?

Klingon whining (as it has been called) has gotten us one frakking lousy carrier, and a somewhat fix to the clipping issues in the game.....

really....
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Pbbt. :p

Yes I want the clothes for my Fed Orion, but I've been playing a hackjob of one since Headstart as a fully RPed (not ERP :p) character. However, she's ****y about not being able to wear the traditional garb of her people anywhere. This proposal is by no means meant to be exclusive to the Orions though, and personally I also would buy Gorn myself.

Also, why are you so interested in keeping the slutty costumes Klingon-side? It's not going to increase the population of KDF characters that actually play and level much. Right now they're going to be terribly underutilized, and I'm proposing this as a fundraiser for more Klingon development.
Only reason it entice federation players to actually make klingon side chars...