Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 excelsior class screenshot
07-13-2010, 09:42 PM
not sure if this is the right place for this question but is there a screenshot yet available of the soon to come excelsior class starship? thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-13-2010, 09:48 PM
there are none, but there was a leak of the nebula from capnlogan's photo bucket page, but that got pulled off of photo bucket. ( the ship looked good )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
there are none, but there was a leak of the nebula from capnlogan's photo bucket page, but that got pulled off of photo bucket. ( the ship looked good )
thanks for the info bud
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-13-2010, 09:58 PM
I'm not sure if I want a screenshot. I held off viewing the Caitians until launch day and it was worth it! Think I'd want to do the same.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
I'm not sure if I want a screenshot. I held off viewing the Caitians until launch day and it was worth it! Think I'd want to do the same.
you may be correct. The anticipation is just building within me so bad i can barely stand it like the ship interiors. OMg its like christmas I can hardly wait. i'm literally dying here waiting for all this new stuff lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
there are none, but there was a leak of the nebula from capnlogan's photo bucket page, but that got pulled off of photo bucket. ( the ship looked good )
And how! I am surprised they aren't using that to hype up the product release; it looked gorgeous to me.

I hope they release some pics soon; I would be thrilled to see some shots or info on either one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschinengeist View Post
And how! I am surprised they aren't using that to hype up the product release; it looked gorgeous to me.

I hope they release some pics soon; I would be thrilled to see some shots or info on either one.
Oh yes it did, we need an excelsior screenshot and a Nebula Screenshot......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
not sure if this is the right place for this question but is there a screenshot yet available of the soon to come excelsior class starship? thanks
It's usually a courtesy to put a question mark at the end of your subject line if you're actually asking a question. As it stands you give the impression that you HAVE a screenshot of the Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-14-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acNZ4...eature=related

Check that out. That's Star Trek Bridge Commander, if I'm not mistaken.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 AM.