Lt. Commander
# 1 excelsior class screenshot
07-13-2010, 09:42 PM
not sure if this is the right place for this question but is there a screenshot yet available of the soon to come excelsior class starship? thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2010, 09:48 PM
there are none, but there was a leak of the nebula from capnlogan's photo bucket page, but that got pulled off of photo bucket. ( the ship looked good )
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
there are none, but there was a leak of the nebula from capnlogan's photo bucket page, but that got pulled off of photo bucket. ( the ship looked good )
thanks for the info bud
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-13-2010, 09:58 PM
I'm not sure if I want a screenshot. I held off viewing the Caitians until launch day and it was worth it! Think I'd want to do the same.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
I'm not sure if I want a screenshot. I held off viewing the Caitians until launch day and it was worth it! Think I'd want to do the same.
you may be correct. The anticipation is just building within me so bad i can barely stand it like the ship interiors. OMg its like christmas I can hardly wait. i'm literally dying here waiting for all this new stuff lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
And how! I am surprised they aren't using that to hype up the product release; it looked gorgeous to me.

I hope they release some pics soon; I would be thrilled to see some shots or info on either one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschinengeist View Post
And how! I am surprised they aren't using that to hype up the product release; it looked gorgeous to me.

I hope they release some pics soon; I would be thrilled to see some shots or info on either one.
Oh yes it did, we need an excelsior screenshot and a Nebula Screenshot......
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
not sure if this is the right place for this question but is there a screenshot yet available of the soon to come excelsior class starship? thanks
It's usually a courtesy to put a question mark at the end of your subject line if you're actually asking a question. As it stands you give the impression that you HAVE a screenshot of the Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-14-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acNZ4...eature=related

Check that out. That's Star Trek Bridge Commander, if I'm not mistaken.