Lt. Commander
# 11
07-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Read with excitement, especially the parts about memory alpha and exploration, and very much looking forward to see this in game.

For the game, I think it was a very good decisionto swith bosses. While Zinkievich did a grand job at getting the game out at a quick pace and a good job at marketing it, Stahl seems more down-to-Earh/Vulcan/ Andoria/Bajor/other planet of choice, admitting what flaws there are and coming up with realistic ideas on how to improve things while also taking into account the wishes of the players.

Both these types of people are needed, but during differnt times in the life-cycle of a game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-14-2010, 02:07 AM
"a good Memory Alpha research score allows players to make unique and specialized ships that canít be acquired any other way. And then thereís always Starbases"

wow can't wait to see how this will develop!
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I really enjoyed this interview very much, nothing against Craig but Dan seems to know and understand what is going on and it is reflected in the interviews we have been seeing. I specially like this part of the interview:

"The above mentioned Territory War would play into that nicely as well the ability to create Starbases. All of which are being discussed as possibilities after Season 2 launches."
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2010, 11:45 PM
dstahl did it again. excellant answers to popular questions. kudos to you and keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2010, 11:57 PM
That's some great news. I have the feeling that DStahl is moving STO in the right direction
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-15-2010, 12:15 AM
To all the neigh sayers......I retort....

This game aint goin no where! We'll be playing this game many years from now. As long as the development comes to fruition.

We's here to stay.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-15-2010, 01:19 AM
That website is ridiculous. Become a Business Tycoon & Choose your Harem!

O_o
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-15-2010, 01:48 AM
If I could have asked Mr. Stahl a question or two it would have been this. 2.0 was suppose to the "Love Patch" for the Klingon but when you look at the proposed patch notes their really not getting very much. Even thou head people in the department is being change I'm sure he had to be in the loop there somewhere. Some of us in the STO community feel like the Dev's failed miserably and I wander what Mr. Stahl would propose to do to fix the lack of effort the bring the Klingon players up to the level that the Federation is.

Let me also add that some may misunderstand my post and think I am blaming Mr. Stahl, I am not. I am blaming the out going Dev leadership. We will have to wait and see but this leadership change my be just what the doctor ordered.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-15-2010, 03:24 AM
AnnonSeek- im not sticking up for cryptic or stahl, but from even before beta the devs said klingons were to be pvp based. they were. people got upset and felt that they should have pve content. this patch give you 8 plus you can do the stf and the weekly episodes. what more do you want?