Lt. Commander
# 11
07-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post

If they'd implement using in-game earned starfleet merits or energy credits, marks, medals, badges, whatever to earn C-Store items as well and real money ...... I bet that would quell a huge amount of angst.

Totally agree.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I agree and disagree. the C-store is a necessary evil, but they should not put CANON stuff on the C-store. they should take pride in their jobs, and put their own work on the C-store.
Have you seen the results of their "original ideas?" Every single one of them have been either an epic failure or so poorly implemented its laughable.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
I to would like everything in the c store unlockable in the game some how even if it took a ridiculous amount of merits or accolades or whatever............
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signalsgt View Post
Have you seen the results of their "original ideas?" Every single one of them have been either an epic failure or so poorly implemented its laughable.
for example ?

really..I cant recall.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Dear cryptic,
You'r c-store stinks, why nickel and dime the people that keep the game running? I must say this a very poor bussiness pratices and a slap to the players.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
for example ?

really..I cant recall.
go watch this , its the trek game we all wanted

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/st...tar-trek/38185

ops forgot the link FIXED NOW
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGenCottenfield
Practically all the new content?
Ship Interiors- Nope
New Episodes- Nope
Refit Ships/ Kling Carrier- Nope
Fluidic Space- Nope
New Fleet Action- Nope

Nebula and Excelsior- Yes
Galaxy X- Yes

Well that seems like practically all of the content to me.
Extra ship interiors? Yes
New episodes? No definate answer yet, so I'm going with still possible

Cryptic hasn't said anything new about the limits of their C-store, and they haven't kept to what they said last year when they said no items woulkd be game changing. The new races toed that line and the Galaxy-X blew by it. There is currently no ship similar to the galaxy-X in the game, and so the galaxy-X is game changing.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-15-2010, 03:13 PM
You do know that none of the stuff in the C-Store is mandatory? Most of it is just cosmetic.

Oh, and this thread is NEW and EXCITING
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
They're putting a hell of a lot more in the game as free updates, quit your whining =P
Define a lot
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavilier210 View Post
Extra ship interiors? Yes
New episodes? No definate answer yet, so I'm going with still possible

Cryptic hasn't said anything new about the limits of their C-store, and they haven't kept to what they said last year when they said no items woulkd be game changing. The new races toed that line and the Galaxy-X blew by it. There is currently no ship similar to the galaxy-X in the game, and so the galaxy-X is game changing.
None of the items are game changing you don't have to fight the GX any differently from any other cruiser it's underpowered with a poor game mechanic.

The races aren't any different they don't have to be fought any differently than other Federation races and are no harder to kill. They aren't as good as an Alien you can make free. Just a different skin.
Closed Thread