Lt. Commander
# 51
07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
you forgot all the Per-Character crap they pulled today.....

....so ya... there IS a reason to whine again.
Yeah, that's my only current complaint... Per-Character is pretty much laughable. They already have one of the lowest number of character slots I've ever seen in an MMO.. now they want to charge things pre-character..
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-15-2010, 06:57 PM
My own opinion is that even some cosmetic items such as ship skins and uniforms should be included with the subscription. I don't really believe that whether something gives an advantage should be the MT litmus test.

As someone who subscribes to a Star Trek game, I kinda think that when new ships are designed, whether skins or actual ships, they should be available to be gotten in game. Especially considering that ships are such a large component of the game overall and, well, core to Star Trek.

No, skins don't have any advantage, but we're subscribing to a ST game here. I think ships should be included. It would sorta be like subscribing to a magazine about cooking, but if you want the new recipes you have to buy them separately.
Lt. Commander
# 53
07-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
They're putting a hell of a lot more in the game as free updates, quit your whining =P
Security, please air-lock this man.

Carry on!
Lt. Commander
# 54
07-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Information concerning the new additions to the C-Store has been updated. Please direct your feedback Here.
Closed Thread