Lt. Commander
# 1 New C-Store Idea
07-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Can I get something besides a "Starfleet Security Officer" as away team member #5, so I don't always have to pick an away team from my bridge officers?

Like perhaps, a Federation Marine or a Nausicaan brute. These would basically be away team members that aren't bridge officers but still have their own special look/powers.

It would be nice to be able to purchase a group of custom NPCs with nitch looks and types as one purchase, for example 4 different types of Marines, Nausicaans, or whatever else folks come up with.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Why Lord?

Why...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2010, 11:57 AM
/facepalm

/picard facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Darkside, as you progress in the game more bridge officer slots will open up. You'll reach a point where you have more slots than bridge jobs so you will be able to have officers that are just for ground use. I have a space team and ground team on all my characters, usually commander and above. If you'd like to reach that point earlier then you can buy some bridge officer slots on the c-store, but be warned those are per character and I'd avoid them like the plague till they are account wide.