Lt. Commander
# 21
07-17-2010, 12:23 PM
I got two or three of the "server not responding" messages yesterday, and went straight to the forums. After poking around for about ten minutes and not seeing anyone else having an issue, I knew it must have been me so I reset my router and now all is well.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the replies and ideas.
I have done everything i can think of but i can get to the character log on stage and then when it loads i get server disconnect time and time again. With windows 7 i have that rating thing and it rates the game as 5.1 where my system is 5.9 so its not my system at fault or speed of modem

Ive checked firewalls etc, though i admit im not much of a computer person. After getting server disconnect i logged onto the other 2 mmorpgs i have and they work fine.

Whats strange is i havent had this problem since reactivating till today and played alot on Thursday and Friday.

I think whats best is to turn off computer, grab a beer and plonk my ass in front of the TV and try again tomorrow, as your right, sometimes things correct themself. Failing that ill delete and re-install the game and try again.

Hopefully you will see me flying at warp speed (ok noob so crawling) along soon.

Apprechiate the help guys and goodnight
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zisoo View Post
Well, i came back this week, was impressed with the improvements in game play especially the exchange, but totally frustrated again today with the servers. From server not responding messages to disconnected from server. I do not have this at all with any other game, inc gameplay today so its clearly an issue with this game.

Cancelled sub once again. Perhaps one day they will run proper servers so we can actually play the game, till then i think ill stick to proper mmorpg's.

Shame as i love trek
I don't know what Time Zone you are in, but for me, 8:30 ISH is shut down time for Auto Maintenance.