Lt. Commander
# 1 Points of Interest
07-18-2010, 06:36 AM
Maybe I've not been paying attention and its been there for ages but there appears to be a new section on the main page called points of interest under ships and factions.

http://www.startrekonline.com/points-of-interest

Its kind of cool, you can click on some of the place names on the list and you get a little detail and videos and stuff.

I hope that gets expanded with more locations and info.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2010, 06:46 AM
and some of the videos have voice overs. i love stuff like this

now if they could just finish off the ship list and add the klingon ships to the ship list too
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2010, 09:51 AM
that is pretty cool.

thanks for posting it Revo.

Lt. Commander
# 4
07-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Good to see the devs are still doing an awesome job on these aspects of the game. I would love to see more active social areas since the ones we have are not used much.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanatos View Post
Good to see the devs are still doing an awesome job on these aspects of the game. I would love to see more active social areas since the ones we have are not used much.
im hoping stuff like the mini games and the non diplomatic missions will help populate those social areas more. plus more vendors. places like ds9 should have people that sell weapons and equipment for badges.
maybe even some monuments and statues on vulcan or eventually bajor that has text about the history of the planets.
id like to see some one on one duelling set up on andoria like it was suggested.

the bar areas should have more light shows and games and faint music playing in the background.

social areas should have crafting as well, not just memory alpha

maybe try and make the instances bigger for those social areas too to make them feel more populated so people dont get split into zones.