Lt. Commander
# 11
07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
Not entirely since some of them are tied specifically to one sector.
Exactly. In Delta Volanis you find the likes of Klingon and Naussican. In the Khazon cluster you find Romulans and other Cmdr Enemies, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Exactly. In Delta Volanis you find the likes of Klingon and Naussican. In the Khazon cluster you find Romulans and other Cmdr Enemies, etc.
True, what I meant was, like the one you get for defending the Sirius block an x number of times, you have to do it in the Sirius Sector.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Ah I hadn't thought of that. The accolade for defending sectors, not just destroying certain ship types. I see what you mean.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
True, what I meant was, like the one you get for defending the Sirius block an x number of times, you have to do it in the Sirius Sector.
Right. I forgot about those.

Didn't they make it so that if you joined a Fleet Action, you're put in an instance for your level band? If so, do they should do the same for the DSE's.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Right. I forgot about those.

Didn't they make it so that if you joined a Fleet Action, you're put in an instance for your level band? If so, do they should do the same for the DSE's.
I could be mistaken, but I don't think DSEs count as an open fleet action unfortunately.