Lt. Commander
# 1 STO:"The Root of All Evil"
07-19-2010, 02:05 PM
It seems that many, if not all of the decisions made for this game are money related vs. making a good game and letting the money come in as a byproduct.

As such-- the game seems to be low on subs and from what we see in the new c-store and the associated interview on it, sounds like Cryptic could use some money..

Here is a nice money grab idea for you cryptic. Make your game time for champions and sto universal- allowing people to think they get access to not one but two fantastic games for just 1 low, low price! On the back end- raise the price for the subs for your games from 14.99 to 21.99... regardless of whether or not people take advantage of this fantastic offer- they have the opportunity to play both for the same price..

Now - you get more people try each of the games, and more money per sub. thatís a gain of 7 bucks per sub across the board. now lifers basically get a fee game and people on 6 month subs get 6 months of a free game, but the rest of the people playing month to month pay another 50% and get access to yet another amazing cryptic game!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Out of the corner of my eye I read the title thread as "The C-Store".... weird..
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Out of the corner of my eye I read the title thread as "The C-Store".... weird..

thanks for taking this thread in the kind it was given. Para- you always seem to see things for what they are! this is simply, an irritated joke of OMG..
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
LOL, thanks for the laugh! I had seen the first part, but hadn't seen the absolute part.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-19-2010, 02:36 PM
See avatar
See Signature
lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things
See avatar
See Signature
lol
That guy died in that movie. Are you threatening physical harm to Cryptic!?