Lt. Commander
# 1 Tribble Test Weekend
07-21-2010, 11:58 AM
This coming weekend is a Tribble Test Weekend!

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Is the surprise Tribble the Tribble of Borg? :p

If not, will those that missed tribble of borg get the opportunity to recieve get it again?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Is the tribble a Tribble of Borg or some new tribble or both?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2010, 12:06 PM
I hope it's not a new Tribble of Borg, There should be a unique Tribble for each Tribble test weekend. It's probably a Fludic Space Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Is the surprise Tribble the Tribble of Borg? :p

If not, will those that missed tribble of borg get the opportunity to recieve get it again?
Eh....if we receive the tribble on the test server...We won't be able to keep it on the holodeck...so what's the point.

Speaking of feedback.....what is being done about the Fekh'iri quest for the klingons? Currently, I cannot get it to resolve, cannot get bridge officers to folloow me, etc...etc...etc...What is being done to make sure this CM10 quest can be completed? I continually finish the ground section and have to go back to kill the portals and investigate the klingon task force at the beginning...what gives?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Eh....if we receive the tribble on the test server...We won't be able to keep it on the holodeck...so what's the point.

Speaking of feedback.....what is being done about the Fekh'iri quest for the klingons? Currently, I cannot get it to resolve, cannot get bridge officers to folloow me, etc...etc...etc...What is being done to make sure this CM10 quest can be completed? I continually finish the ground section and have to go back to kill the portals and investigate the klingon task force at the beginning...what gives?
Uh .. no

It's a tribble that you get on Holodeck after the test weekend is over.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Maybe Undine Tribble...
"What does an Undine infected Tribble look like?"
http://twitter.com/CrypticMatt
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
People who log onto Tribble for the designated amount of time will get a unique Tribble on Holodeck. We won't receive it on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CX7 View Post
Maybe Undine Tribble...
http://twitter.com/CrypticMatt
Maybe an Assimilated Undine Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
People who log onto Tribble for the designated amount of time will get a unique Tribble on Holodeck. We won't receive it on Tribble.
Well, that's good for power noobs like me to know

So how will they know who is supposed to get one? Am I supposed to speak directly to them.? Do I need to make sure to play on one side instead of the other? These are just questions I am sure people will ask later on, so we might as well get that out of the way...lol