Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
07-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcivious
Sarcasm? Either that or you're saying Klingons not being able to scan for enemies to destroy is okay as long as they can knit a nice loin cloth?
Point..........Set..........Match...........
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-22-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm not defending them. I'm simply pointing out the questionable nature of these posts. It's all based on whim and emotional knee-jerk reactions.

You (in the collective) want X. They say they'll give you X. You reply NOT GOOD ENOUGH! And rant some more.

There's nothing to defend. Nothing I post will make the developers work any faster. And nothing many of you are posting is going to make much sense to them because:

1- It's not what you want, even if you want it.
2- It's not when you want it.
3- It's definitely not how you want it.
4- And when you get it, you hate it.

What's there to defend?
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I'm not defending them. I'm simply pointing out the ludicrous nature of these posts. It's all based on whim and emotional knee-jerk reactions.

You want X. They say they'll give you X. You reply NOT GOOD ENOUGH! And rant some more.

There's nothing to defend. Nothing I post will make them work any faster. And nothing many of you are posting is going to make much sense to them because:

1- It's not what you want, even if you want it.
2- It's not when you want it.
3- It's definitely not how you want it.
4- And when you get it, you hate it.

What's there to defend? You folks with your fun little "crusade" have painted yourselves into that corner.
Congrats, reported.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
How goes your crusade creovex?

I saw your attempt to paint UGC as a licensing issue didn't go over too well.

What's next on your list?
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Please keep your posts clean and on topic. ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-22-2010, 10:07 PM
Speaking of klingon scanning....why are they using the dirty fed p'tah tricorders???
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
This is great feedback guys, thanks for posting it.

I've passed it along to the dev team.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Stormshade, as a member of the rapidly dwindling Kling community I want to thank you for all the work you have done on our behalf. That being said, this issue is just now coming to their attention?! Like others have said it's been around since closed beta!!!! This does not improve my opinion of what is going on behind the curtain and it makes me sad to say the least. If our feedback is so great and helpful why isn't anyone paying attention to it? I don't actually expect an answer, just need to communicate my ever growing frustration with STO, oh sorry I meant Federation Online.