Lt. Commander
# 1 Interior change request
07-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I personally love the interiors and almost everything about them. The only major disappointment I found was the corridor leading up to the Captain's Quarters. I found that while in there, the doors constantly open and close as NPCs walk up to the door, turn around and leave. I realize that NPCs need to be able to activate the doorway mechanism but I'd like to see them come up to the section just prior to where my door is before turning around. That way, they can still be in the corridor but not able to open and close my door on an almost annoyingly regular basis.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-23-2010, 12:18 PM
agreed. i also find it EXTREMELY crowded, they need to reduce the number of NPC's, and I would also like to see the corridor leading to the captains quarters sized down a bit, so it actually looks like it only leads to the captain's quarters.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-23-2010, 12:26 PM
I wonder how hard it would be to put in a 'lock' function
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-23-2010, 12:34 PM
maybe Cryptic make it possible to create your own Interior with the UserGeneratedContent-tool
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunksFox
maybe Cryptic make it possible to create your own Interior with the UserGeneratedContent-tool
The only trick to that I can forsee is linking it properly. Otherwise I approve of being able to map out deck plans
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwag123321 View Post
agreed. i also find it EXTREMELY crowded, they need to reduce the number of NPC's, and I would also like to see the corridor leading to the captains quarters sized down a bit, so it actually looks like it only leads to the captain's quarters.
Yeah.

I think you need to replace the horde of marching zombie crewmembers with a severely reduced STATIONARY crewmember layout. The crewmembers marching in circles by the dozens in engineering and sickbay is ridiculous.

Put a few random officers in at their stations, make them look spiffy and cool, and turn everybody else either OFF or waaay down low.