Lt. Commander
# 11
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun421 View Post
Resubbed after a 3 month break. Just thought I'd pop my head into these barren waste lands we call the Klingon forums and give a hearty hello to all of my fellow... Klingons.

I recognize a few of the names, and to those of you who do remember me, I hope you are all doing well. For those of you who have no idea who I am, nice to meet you. Hope to kick some Fed behind with you pretty soon.

On a related topic, are there many active Klink PVP Fleets going? I would be interesting in paling around with some of you all. It's lonely work pugging away.

And for all of those who are frustrated and bitter about the lack of Klingon content coming in season 2, don't fret too hard about it. Just be content in the knowledge that despite the limited tools and limited respect we get from the Devs, we're still better than the Feds. We picked the underdog, we often win, and thats got to count for something.

See you all in Ghost Ship!!

PS: Queue up in Shanty Town please. It's a very under utilized map.
I can understand not saying hello the Nausicaans, Lethians, and the Gorn. They tend to bite the hand that feeds them but us Orions are much kinder and great at parties.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Of course, how could I forget my fine friends, the Orions. Gorns and Naussicans, love ya too (I say that because they are bigger than me and I don't want to have a throw down with a lizard or get a knife through my chest.)

And how could I forget all of the Aliens from that lovely planet Alia.

If any of you wan to do some PvP send me a friend request. I'm around sporadically from 5-10pm PST. Always looking to melt some Fed faces.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun421 View Post
And how could I forget all of the Aliens from that lovely planet Alia.
Ok, I lol'ed. :p Might have to put that in a character bio...