Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
06-02-2010, 12:27 PM
CHC fleet packs a punch in the ground maps!
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-03-2010, 02:51 AM
I'm posting here for the sake of nostalgia.

This previously didn't count as a CHC flame fest until I posted.

Also, no one has my permission to flame Nyrus unless they were in the Original Section Eight, but since we buried the hatchet, that means all you ground PvP scrubs can shut it.

On behalf of the Lord and Savior who couldn't be here because he's noobing it up in WoW,

Yours truly..

Dad

P.S. Dear Noobsauce who PvP'ed as a rebel on whatever server that wasn't Radiant first: you are terrible.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
I'm posting here for the sake of nostalgia.

This previously didn't count as a CHC flame fest until I posted.

Also, no one has my permission to flame Nyrus unless they were in the Original Section Eight, but since we buried the hatchet, that means all you ground PvP scrubs can shut it.

On behalf of the Lord and Savior who couldn't be here because he's noobing it up in WoW,

Yours truly..

Dad

P.S. Dear Noobsauce who PvP'ed as a rebel on whatever server that wasn't Radiant first: you are terrible.
And Dear Nyrus,

I'm working on putting a scrubby PvP core together so you can eventually have some competition again.

Tell Eewoco Hugs and Kisses
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-20-2010, 12:36 AM
chc is getting really good now.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-20-2010, 05:58 AM
I'm only posting here to support ground pvpers and for the sake of SWG nostalgia (I was a diff server to you guys), and also to make a classic SWG forum style quote fix:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
lol you guys are rather good and have been as long as i have been a scrub. We fought EBD well before you even knew them and we have never had a prob with them. I just am still upset over a meaningless argument in a game that's not this one and am leaping at the opportunity to troll you hard. I have plenty of screen shots of you guys kicking my arse. Let me know where you want them sent and I shall somehow never get round to sending them, not that anyone cares anyway this is STO not Nab Game Experience
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-23-2010, 06:05 AM
I'm only posting here to support ground pvpers and for the sake of SWG nostalgia (I was a diff server to you guys), and also to make a classic SWG forum style quote fix:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
lol you guys are rather good and have been as long as i have been a scrub. We fought EBD well before you even knew them and we have never had a prob with them. I just am still upset over a meaningless argument in a game that's not this one and am leaping at the opportunity to troll you hard. I have plenty of screen shots of you guys kicking my arse. Let me know where you want them sent and I shall somehow never get round to sending them, not that anyone cares anyway this is STO not Nab Game Experience

Thats funny haveint seen one of those in a few months.
Cool story bro!
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Fail quote quoting is fail, but glad I brightened your day up, now jog on scruffy.