Lt. Commander
# 1 how to unsign up for tribble
07-24-2010, 08:55 PM
i decided I no longer want to play on tribble so i removed the game and am going to resintall. how do i keep the tribble stuff from being reinstalled when i reiinstall the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Removing the game does nothing as your Characters are saved on the server.

You just delete your character on Tribble.
Also anything you do on tribble has no relevance on the Holodeck and nothing can be carried over.

You can only take Items etc into tribble from holodeck by copying your toon across.

If your talking about Tribble server being reinstalled, it wont.
Only if you choose too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
i decided I no longer want to play on tribble so i removed the game and am going to resintall. how do i keep the tribble stuff from being reinstalled when i reiinstall the game.
Please don't ignore my post. Please help me with this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
how do i keep the tribble stuff from being reinstalled when i reiinstall the game.
Don't ever click on the Tribble button again.

Though all you really had to do was delete the "Playtest" folder to uninstall it.

If you really want to be thorough, you can probably open a GM ticket and ask them to remove the Tribble flag from your account. I've seen at least one other person request that and get a positive response.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
Removing the game does nothing as your Characters are saved on the server.

You just delete your character on Tribble.
Also anything you do on tribble has no relevance on the Holodeck and nothing can be carried over.

You can only take Items etc into tribble from holodeck by copying your toon across.
you completely mis under stand me. when I reinstall the game and login will it try to redownload the tribble server again.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerothAngel View Post
Don't ever click on the Tribble button again.

Though all you really had to do was delete the "Playtest" folder to uninstall it.

If you really want to be thorough, you can probably open a GM ticket and ask them to remove the Tribble flag from your account. I've seen at least one other person request that and get a positive response.
thanks for the prompt info man.