Lt. Commander
# 71
07-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lockheed
Even if brought down in width and height it's still missing quite a bit of that Trek look. Not to mention it's too damn blue.
agreed but they are blue because somebody thinks blue looks futuristic and the TNG consoles look like "Clown Puke"
Lt. Commander
# 72
07-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lockheed
Even if brought down in width and height it's still missing quite a bit of that Trek look. Not to mention it's too damn blue.
Your gallery is amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 73
07-24-2010, 01:53 PM
I have to agree with the OP that I would perfer to see the interiors be a little smaller. I can tell you now that looking at the offering and considering the fact these are to promote RP they make no sense. For example I am flying a Deifant Class ship. This means that the sizes are nuts out of proportion. Could we not have three sets of interiors with smaller rooms as well as shorter hallways?
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer.Ed
Could we not have three sets of interiors with smaller rooms as well as shorter hallways?
This would be cool. Link it to the size portion of the "Bridge size"
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-24-2010, 02:34 PM
it's the crew quarters deck that bugs me most. The engineering isn't so bad, but we could have go-cart races on the crew quarters deck... hmmm... mini-game?
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan_chShran View Post
Listen to your fans - the hallways are just TOO big. I read that you aren't going to make smaller hallways any longer even though you promised they would be in game? I don't feel like I'm on a Federation ship when I'm walking down the hallways - 25+ seasons of Star Trek and I've NEVER seen hallways that huge. No immersion factor when every season has shown us realistic sized hallways/corridors.
The hallways ARE NOT TOO BIG.

The DOORS are just TOO SMALL!!
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-24-2010, 04:18 PM
gonna name my new Season 2 ship the USS Gulliver ( or Lilliput ... can't decide )

Lt. Commander
# 78
07-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
gonna name my new Season 2 ship the USS Gulliver ( or Lilliput ... can't decide )

How about USS TARDIS? Its bigger on the inside
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan_chShran View Post
Listen to your fans - the hallways are just TOO big. I read that you aren't going to make smaller hallways any longer even though you promised they would be in game? I don't feel like I'm on a Federation ship when I'm walking down the hallways - 25+ seasons of Star Trek and I've NEVER seen hallways that huge. No immersion factor when every season has shown us realistic sized hallways/corridors.
Hallways are too big. Space is too small. Planets are even smaller.