Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Aid the Planet Bug
07-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I've arrived in two systems in the B'Tran cluster that have both been Aid the Planet missions. Both times the interaction window failed to come up. I've flown around the entire planet, but nothing. I've had to abandon both missions. I would consider this a show stopper, since these missions are quite rare anyway and with the upcoming season 2 diplomatic xp received from them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-23-2010, 11:10 AM
I just got a third Aid the Planet mission, this time it worked. I thought maybe we can make a list of systems that are bugged to try and help.

BUGGED
System Psi Alpha 892
System Tau Corvi 797-NR

UNBUGGED
System 218-KX0
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigan
I just got a third Aid the Planet mission, this time it worked. I thought maybe we can make a list of systems that are bugged to try and help.

BUGGED
System Psi Alpha 892
System Tau Corvi 797-NR

UNBUGGED
System 218-KX0
Check your captain's logs, you'll find the "bugged" ones listed in there, as you've no doubt previously completed them. If you get System 218-KX0 again then no doubt that one will be "bugged too" next time.

It seems like there's a bug in the mission type where they're unrepeatable. If you get "System Psi Alpha 892" and complete it, then the next time you get "System Psi Alpha 892" then the dialogue doesn't pop up. It's the same with the Deep Space Conflicts. If you do them once, you can still spawn that mission, but you can't start (never mind complete) it. Essentially this means those mission types are finite in number until this bug is fixed (and seriously, I think it's been kicking around since beta... it's just becoming more widespread and noticeable now as a lot of people are running out of versions of these missions types that they haven't completed previously).
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-25-2010, 04:21 AM
Hi !

Its not a bug, it s because u dont have the items you need.
u have to see the items they want, and synthetize it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuina
Its not a bug, it s because u dont have the items you need.
u have to see the items they want, and synthetize it.
Actually, it is a bug (a pretty common bug). About every other Aid mission I get is broken. There is no hail when you first enter the zone. No hail from the planet when you approach. You're never told what items they want.

The good news is that the devs now have the ability to go thru and fix them one-at-a-time..

STICKY for Reporting Bugged Exploration Missions