07-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
So you donīt hate me anymore ? Hooray.
I don't hate people, well most anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-26-2010, 02:04 PM
I do not have a problem with Pre-Order items placed in the C-Store. I look at it as, hey I got the item for free with purchse while everyone else has to pay for it.

MY BEEF is with the fact that not all PRE-ORDER items were placed in the C-Store.

1) Automated Defense Turrent
2) Redmatter Capacitor
3) TR-116 Carbine
4)...Cant recall off hand....BO I think....

Anyway, I think it is only fair that if you place SOME Pre-Order items in the C-Store, YOU HAVE TO PLACE THEM ALL!
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Did I miss something or can you buy the Liberated Borg Captain in the C-Store? If I can tell me so I can go do it! If you mean the BOFF that wasn't a LTS perk... it was an Amazon.com exclusive... as for the exclusives I look at it like this.

-I liked the look of the game and preordered, as a reward depending on the retailer I picked I got a neat item for no additional cost. That people can obtain this item AT ADDITIONAL cost doesn't matter to me.

For LTS same thing you got the LTS (which is a major savings if you play past the point of cost equivilance), and some added perks for no additional cost. Stop being greedy please =) "compensation" for LTS or preorders or open beta people is silly and should be dropped. I want the Devs and heads at Cryptic to focus on new in game content and in game obtainables. I think I can safely say most people want the same.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havlicek View Post
Did I miss something or can you buy the Liberated Borg Captain in the C-Store? If I can tell me so I can go do it! If you mean the BOFF that wasn't a LTS perk... it was an Amazon.com exclusive... as for the exclusives I look at it like this.

-I liked the look of the game and preordered, as a reward depending on the retailer I picked I got a neat item for no additional cost. That people can obtain this item AT ADDITIONAL cost doesn't matter to me.

For LTS same thing you got the LTS (which is a major savings if you play past the point of cost equivilance), and some added perks for no additional cost. Stop being greedy please =) "compensation" for LTS or preorders or open beta people is silly and should be dropped. I want the Devs and heads at Cryptic to focus on new in game content and in game obtainables. I think I can safely say most people want the same.
I'm not being greedy, compensation for a loss of exclusive, the Lib Borg which is now available to everyone who buys a LTS, which was part of the reason I got an LTS.

"I want the Devs and heads at Cryptic to focus on new in game content and in game obtainables. I think I can safely say most people want the same."

What does that have to do with this talk? This is about them assigning C-Store points, not content.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I'm not being greedy, compensation for a loss of exclusive, the Lib Borg which is now available to everyone who buys a LTS, which was part of the reason I got an LTS.

"I want the Devs and heads at Cryptic to focus on new in game content and in game obtainables. I think I can safely say most people want the same."

What does that have to do with this talk? This is about them assigning C-Store points, not content.
When did you lose your exclusive lib Borg? Did they delete it from your account?
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
When did you lose your exclusive lib Borg? Did they delete it from your account?
When did the RAF people lose there Galaxy-X, was it deleted from their account?
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
When did the RAF people lose there Galaxy-X, was it deleted from their account?
People have lost their Galaxy-Xs? They no longer have access to the Galaxy-X they earned?
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:

Deciding who gets how much for what takes time away from teams that could be spent on other more productive areas.

So you're upset that a LTS exclusive is exclusive to all LTS people..... seriously it shouldn't concern you so much. If I remember correctly the real bonus for getting it at its first offering is it was MUCH cheaper then than it is now. And if not, why is it a big deal? It's still an exclusive to LTS people... really 2000 Cryptic Points because the first month of LTS people aren't the ONLY LTS people with Liberated Borg Captains is ridiculous.

But I don't see any point in responding again because I don't think you can be convinced asking this amount is silly, and that a lot of people don't care, or think the opposite.

ADDENDUM: All LTS people getting Liberated Borg also has no direct effect on that you got a Liberated Borg, unless you just really really want to go around and yell in ESD "Look what I have that no one can get anymore at all."
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
People have lost their Galaxy-Xs? They no longer have access to the Galaxy-X they earned?
No, they din't lose there Galaxy-X's, yet they recieved $50 worth of "compensation" for the loss of a $25 exclusive, never mind the Holo Boff, the $25 CP, and special tribble they already got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havlicek View Post
Deciding who gets how much for what takes time away from teams that could be spent on other more productive areas.

So you're upset that a LTS exclusive is exclusive to all LTS people..... seriously it shouldn't concern you so much. If I remember correctly the real bonus for getting it at its first offering is it was MUCH cheaper then than it is now. And if not, why is it a big deal? It's still an exclusive to LTS people... really 2000 Cryptic Points because the first month of LTS people aren't the ONLY LTS people with Liberated Borg Captains is ridiculous.

But I don't see any point in responding again because I don't think you can be convinced asking this amount is silly, and that a lot of people don't care, or think the opposite.
Maybe not 2000 CP, but some points, and to be honest in a few months it'll probably be up on the C-Store anyway. To be honest, were you howling up a storm when Galaxy-X people got compensation, that they should have been focusing more on the game?
Closed Thread