Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
07-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post

This seems to answer directly the OPs original question. Maybe now he will stop all these rants and topics.
Nope he is on a suger high. after he crashes for the night then everything will be back to normal. I kid OP I kid.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
07-26-2010, 08:11 PM
I think it is long past time for the Double Facepalm....everyone on 3....2....1.....

Cpt.William2 you have asked the questions repeatedly. People have responed to your question repeatedly. You ask a question that ends up trashing the answer you just recieved. The same poster or new poster gives you another answer in which you trash again. And so the circle of life continues...

I am begining to think that this a recreation of the Data, B4 scenes in which B4 keeps asking WHY?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
07-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DES_SNIPER View Post
I think it is long past time for the Double Facepalm....everyone on 3....2....1.....

Cpt.William2 you have asked the questions repeatedly. People have responed to your question repeatedly. You ask a question that ends up trashing the answer you just recieved. The same poster or new poster gives you another answer in which you trash again. And so the circle of life continues...

I am begining to think that this a recreation of the Data, B4 scenes in which B4 keeps asking WHY?
I asked peoples opinions and when people make comments, I respond, whether I disagree or agree. You happen to be like people who just don't like what I have to say and want to act as if I'm just some sort of idiot. This thread is about people's opinions and when an "answer" is flawed, I point it out. Where is the problem?

BTW
"My main point is, what do ya'll think of the last bullet point? Has anyone been able to get the Connie or the Galaxy-X by playing the game? Try to state your opinion of Cryptic's handling but don't attack each other, keep it clean!"

Posting a DEV response doesn't "answer" any questions.

Th only time I "trashed" was a response that had been copied over to an unrelated thread.

I think you need a facepalm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
07-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I asked peoples opinions and when people make comments, I respond, whether I disagree or agree.
The issue is you disagree with everyones post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
You happen to be like people who just don't like what I have to say and want to act as if I'm just some sort of idiot.
Now you are generalizing everyone who does not agree with you into one giant category like it is a massive Cpt.William2 conspiracy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
This thread is about people's opinions and when an "answer" is flawed, I point it out. Where is the problem?
Every answer is flawed to you. ALL of your questions have been answered REPEATEDLY. You keep asking "What color is the sky?" When everyone tells you it is BLUE, you argue that everyone is wrong and you are right.

Maybe if you keep asking "What color is the sky?' someone will finally say its RED and you can go home happy!

Now if there is nothing else, I have dailys that I have to grind out.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
You happen to be like people who just don't like what I have to say and want to act as if I'm just some sort of idiot.
PS you said it, I didnt!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DES_SNIPER View Post
The issue is you disagree with everyones post.



Now you are generalizing everyone who does not agree with you into one giant category like it is a massive Cpt.William2 conspiracy.




Every answer is flawed to you. ALL of your questions have been answered REPEATEDLY. You keep asking "What color is the sky?" When everyone tells you it is BLUE, you argue that everyone is wrong and you are right.

Maybe if you keep asking "What color is the sky?' someone will finally say its RED and you can go home happy!

Now if there is nothing else, I have dailys that I have to grind out.




PS you said it, I didnt!
I'm not generalizing everyone who disagrees with me into one category. There are several people here who disagree with me, and we disagree, but I haven't called them anything, cause they haven't been angry or accusatory. You have.

Which "answers" are our referring to, once again, I'm asking for OPINIONS and then discussing them. I'm asking what do you think of the sky? not what color is the sky?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
07-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey William want to know why Cryptic does not have time to answer all our question?



Because they kept repeating themselves over and over... I about using the search function...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
07-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomasach View Post
Hey William want to know why Cryptic does not have time to answer all our question?

Because they kept repeating themselves over and over... I about using the search function...
actually it's because he 'likes' to be a 'whipping boy'.


.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
07-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomasach View Post
Hey William want to know why Cryptic does not have time to answer all our question?



Because they kept repeating themselves over and over... I about using the search function...
I think its because they're trying to find new ways to take our money.

Hey, where did I ask for an answer from Cryptic? I asked for people's OPINIONS.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
07-28-2010, 09:20 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:42 PM.