Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet logo and rank
07-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Is the ability to create a fleet logo restricted by fleet ranking?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
So far I haven't found a way to allow other ranks in my fleet to edit the fleet logo. Only I (Fleet Leader) seem to be able to do it.

EDIT: Seems the Change Look option must be checked to allow other ranks to alter fleet logo. So it is up to the Fleet Leader if they want certain ranks to have the ability.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Anyone know how to get your Fleet Emblem to show up on your Starship?

I noticed that I could use the Tailor to add my Fleet Emblem to my Character, but the Starship Customisation UI doesn't appear to have the option to assign the Fleet Emblem to the Ship, so guess I either need a tip or it's bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Anyone know how to get your Fleet Emblem to show up on your Starship?

I noticed that I could use the Tailor to add my Fleet Emblem to my Character, but the Starship Customisation UI doesn't appear to have the option to assign the Fleet Emblem to the Ship, so guess I either need a tip or it's bugged.
on tribble it was on the advanced screen under the place where you change the naceles/hulls/pylons, etc... and patterns.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
on tribble it was on the advanced screen under the place where you change the naceles/hulls/pylons, etc... and patterns.
Thanks James, I've just checked on Live and the option appeared to be missing. Until I clicked on randomise or on one of the templates, then the option appears, but it's annoying because it means I have to set my Ship up from scratch, even though it's only cosmetic. LoL