Lt. Commander
# 11
07-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
Still a fast way to level though. I spoke with Oaks@dstahl last night and ground pvp is high on his agenda - he wants to turn PvP into ship pvp - with boarding party ground pvp actions in each others ship interiors. Sounds interesting, and may require us to actually spend points in ground again.

I just hope that it requires us to deck out ALL of our bridge officers - including extra BOFF slots purchased from the C-STORE and our BOFFs help defend the ship. I also hope we can invite folks to our bridge to help defend the ship. Done well, it can open up boarding party actions into huge open PvP matches using ship interiors- which beats the snot out of Ghost Ship or Shanty Town every day of the week.
as long as you can't board someone during a pvp arena match I'd be fine with this.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
as long as you can't board someone during a pvp arena match I'd be fine with this.
I see the future:

[Tell] Faithborn: I'm in your sick bay killin' your doods.

But seriously, PvP boarding parties would be great. I'm assuming it would be a whole new and different map/mission than the current arenas.