Lt. Commander
# 1 To Dsthal
07-28-2010, 03:44 PM
This is just a suggestion so I'm not sure if Dsthal will ever actually read this or any other mods or anyone at cryptic but here goes. maybe in a future patch or update could we maybe when we beam up to our ship and onto our ship to walk around could we maybe transport in onto the transporter pad instead of onto the main bridge even when we invite people onto our ship? I believe it would make it more trek like. Just a suggestion. Anyone else think this is a good idea? let's discuss it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Agrees.
P.S. In emergency situations i'd like to still beam to the Bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
This is going to cause some heated discussions I think . Personally I would prefer this as long as the transporter room was just around the corner through a door. I realy don't want to run to the Transporter Room if it's to far away. The same could be applied to Earth Space Dock . I think this would add to the emersion of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2010, 04:05 PM
While I agree with the request, I personally hope all threads with Dev's names in them are ignored simply because if they are not it will encourage anyone who wants to get their attention to do the same.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
While I agree with the request, I personally hope all threads with Dev's names in them are ignored simply because if they are not it will encourage anyone who wants to get their attention to do the same.
Here we go but anyhoo. If the developers ignored suggestions from the playerbase a lot of stuff that went into season 2 would not be here. let's try to keep this thread constructive please and not run other people's ideas into the ground. Your comment although you might have originally meant it to be positive did not strike me as positive. it struck me as wanting to get my suggestion ignored just simply because I asked if a develper mod or dsthal at least take a peek no one said they were bound to do so. Please if you post in here in the future try to refrain from making negative comments please. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
I agree. Don't put the Dev's name in the thread title. He reads them all as part of his job anyway. You are more likely to be noticed if your thread actually mentions the subject of thread.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
If the developers ignored suggestions from the playerbase a lot of stuff that went into season 2 would not be here.
I did not say they should ignore suggestions from the playerbase. What I said is they should ignore threads with Dev names in the title, or else everyone will put a Dev name as the title of their thread like you did, rather than actually naming the thread based on the subject as they are intended.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
I did not say they should ignore suggestions from the playerbase. What I said is they should ignore threads with Dev names in the title, or else everyone will put a Dev name as the title of their thread like you did, rather than actually naming the thread based on the subject as they are intended.
well there is no way I can change the name of the title now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Anyone out there want to see more random viewscreen images?