When the patch comes in, could we please get some sort of time estimate on the remaining download please? If browsers can estimate the remaining download time for current conditions, then surely your launcher can do the same during a patch.
Pfft. People know those things are only estimates, and it would be nice to have a rough idea of how much time it's going to take.
why % done is it not good enough?
Yes browser have estimate and even when i copy file from point a to b on my drive i also have one but you know what... When timer keep going up and not down it's **** me so i think i prefer just the % done.
With the exception of the Season patches, most download fairly quickly. I don't see the need. And as for the Season patch, I fully expected it to take a while.
1. Once download starts, write down time as "Time A".
2. Once download reaches 5% complete, write down time as "Time B".
3. Subtract Time A from Time B; multiply by 20 and add to Time A.
4. See result is estimated completion time.
5. Enjoy life while download completes.