Lt. Commander
# 11 I Think its cool
07-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxton
I recently tried the tribble test server for the upcoming upgrade. One thing that I find annoying and not at all fun is that little game that pops up that doesn't give you any time to figure it out and its just plain annoying not to mention it stops you dead in your tracks when it does pop up. I suppose they thought this would be fun but its just annoying and as if it wasn't enough that the annomalies are hard to see and find sometimes they put that in. You want to make that part better, make it so when we scan for annomalies that they show up on radar and the better your scanner the farther you can see them. That would make it better. Please Please get rid of those game things on the annomalies
You think so? Man I think it is pretty sweet. The added bonus makes it nice too, finally we can actually use the crafting part of the game. This was a lot more enjoyable last night.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Im not too fond of the timer on it, always makes me think its gonna blow up.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-28-2010, 04:02 PM
I Actually like the minigame a lot. The extra items are great for memory alpha. I'm noty very quick, but now i almost never fail. Practice is all i needed.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
ANnoying only for those who are in a rush.You can just click past it if you dont want to play it.I prefer to play it myself though.:p
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-28-2010, 06:41 PM
I wish there were some instructions somewhere in game about how it works. Right now it pops up and disappears before I can even read it. I checked the in-game help and there's no explanation about what to do.

It's not fun to have stuff thrown at you in game with no warnings or explanations or instructions, and then have it gone before you can react. It's poorly designed in its current form.

I submitted a bug report and GM help request. Since I'm sure it'll take a while for them to answer, how does it work?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-28-2010, 08:47 PM
The only thing I dislike about the game so far is the sounds it makes when you win. Very annoying