Lt. Commander
# 1 Dabo: Wow.
07-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Dabo is... Wow. I mean, when I first played it, I thought it would be stupid and pointless, but after a couple of rounds, I was addicted. It's a fun game to play with some pretty cool awards IMO, and I really have fun talking to people while playing it. It's a good passtime when you don't feel like sitting in "Defend the ____ Sector" missions to level up.

Thanks for the minigame, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argenacob
Dabo is... Wow. I mean, when I first played it, I thought it would be stupid and pointless, but after a couple of rounds, I was addicted. It's a fun game to play with some pretty cool awards IMO, and I really have fun talking to people while playing it. It's a good passtime when you don't feel like sitting in "Defend the ____ Sector" missions to level up.

Thanks for the minigame, Cryptic.
I like it, but I think we should get more variety for prizes. Yes it is addicting though.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Dabo is fun but..
07-29-2010, 02:07 AM
I agree about Dabo being fun.

The only reason I don't spend time on the Dabo Tables is the lack of prizes you can win.

So much Dabo Time for 15 mins of an illusion? But with more interesting and a larger number of prizes I'd definitely see myself back at the tables again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 02:08 AM
its nice but more options to adjust how much you spend would be better.

i also think the total limit should be say 3000 credits or what ever and you can either place all 3000 on one slot of split it other the others (2000 on one, 1000 on another, or 1000 on all 3) the more you put onto one slot the more you stand to win, or by splitting your money you have a better chance of wining but your money for each slot is less.

if you want to win big you have to spend big first. at the moment there is no reason not to put 100 credits on all 3 slots. its not very risky.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2010, 02:09 AM
ilove it. Just wish there was more tyes of good u could buy with ur latium
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2010, 02:43 AM
they should also sell some cheap things fore a few hundred or a few thousand. maybe a few unique weapons or armour or anything. it takes a while to get the big wins to buy the holo ships so some cheaper items would be nice
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-29-2010, 02:45 AM
this is on someone's schedule... we really wanted some easy to get items that are fun as well. Some ideas being thrown around are exotic pets ... or maybe even cats and dogs for the porthos/spot lovers out there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
this is on someone's schedule... we really wanted some easy to get items that are fun as well. Some ideas being thrown around are exotic pets ... or maybe even cats and dogs for the porthos/spot lovers out there.
that would be awesome!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
A caitian with his pet cat?

Insert evil laugh and Dr. Claw.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Sounds good. Now, if only my home internet would work...