Lt. Commander
# 1 Dabo
07-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Ok i am really ticked off about this dabo game! I played for the Breen holo-emitter and was ripped off!! I spent like 4hours getting the latinum and spending like a million credits on dabo and came up short with a ONE TIME USE ONLT holo-emitter! I have never felt so ripped off in my life and i never thought that it would be star trek to commit such an act! If you want proof that i had it i have screenshots and now i dont have the device after 15minutes!! NOTHING anywhere says ONE TIME USE ONLY, nothing anywhere! I checked my inventory and everything for it and notta nothin ziltch!! Once again this really dissapoints and i warn anyone else do not waste your time with DABO!!!, it is a fun game and i thought the payoff was worth it, i love flying around being a Breen ship, untill my 15 minutes was up and i realized the emitter was gone!!!! and that i had wasted alot of time and credits for nothin!!! I want retribution, i want my credits back or just the darn emitter!!
I was ripped off and i want compesation!!
Lt. Commander
# 2 Holo-Emitter
07-29-2010, 01:59 AM
Yeah this 15 min use is garbage for the cost of these things.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2010, 02:13 AM
So I am guessing gornman47 that you never tried this feature on Tribble... Most people that tried it found out quickly how they are not worth the effort right now due to the lack of game time you can play with them.

Best option would be to use it as an option to take a break, from the grind of playing for extended periods of time and not expect anything from it for now.

Hopefully they give us some better buying options in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 03:19 AM
Yeah, I agree about the 15 minute thing... It took me well over a hour, maybe even 2 to get 20K PGL, only to discover that the holoemitter was one time use only.

What are the reasoning behind that?? If we could atleast have a way to recharge the holoemitters after they run out...
Lt. Commander
# 5 dabo-rippoff
07-29-2010, 07:03 AM
Not everyone plays Tribble, and the creators should have let people have a little more info about an iten that they are spending alot of time to require. The bottom line is that its a rippoff, period!
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2010, 07:12 AM
sheet !

I didnt know that.

thanks for the info OP.

now I wont waste my time....sorry you had to for our benefit.

Lt. Commander
# 7
07-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornman47
Ok i am really ticked off about this dabo game! I played for the Breen holo-emitter and was ripped off!! I spent like 4hours getting the latinum and spending like a million credits on dabo and came up short with a ONE TIME USE ONLT holo-emitter! I have never felt so ripped off in my life and i never thought that it would be star trek to commit such an act! If you want proof that i had it i have screenshots and now i dont have the device after 15minutes!! NOTHING anywhere says ONE TIME USE ONLY, nothing anywhere! I checked my inventory and everything for it and notta nothin ziltch!! Once again this really dissapoints and i warn anyone else do not waste your time with DABO!!!, it is a fun game and i thought the payoff was worth it, i love flying around being a Breen ship, untill my 15 minutes was up and i realized the emitter was gone!!!! and that i had wasted alot of time and credits for nothin!!! I want retribution, i want my credits back or just the darn emitter!!
lol...a captain and his latinum shall soon be separated.

So let me quess. You thought that for an insignificant amount of time/latinum you were going to be able to permanently "be a Breen ship". Sure that makes sense. Anyway, no where did it say that it was permanent and while I can't check now, I thought it was pretty clear that it was temporary. Also, the value of 15 minutes for the price seems about right.

That said...a permanent option would maybe be okay, but only for many millions of latinum or more. Don't want everyone to be flying a Breen or Undine ship; or worse, a space slug.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Umm yeah i knew it wasn't "permanent"! but like most things in this game, for example, the transwarp, it should have had a cool down time. I knew i wouldn't be a Breen ship forever, it's a friggin holo-emitter, takes energy and stuff to power it and considering the time and effort spent on getting it a 15 minute use only item is DEFIANTLY NOT WORTH IT!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornman47
think thats bad? im trying to get the undine one!
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-29-2010, 10:02 AM
I can see why you are a little gripy.

I agree, maybe the latinum cost should come down a bit.

(and more latinum store items please ;-)

Otherwise Dabo is cool and the prizes are cool. Want more prizes.