Lt. Commander
# 11
07-29-2010, 10:31 PM
I have waited around 48 hours with no response. Where and how did you place your ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 12 Re-Activate this subscription
07-30-2010, 10:03 AM
There was an error processing your request. what can hi do ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonn View Post
I have waited around 48 hours with no response. Where and how did you place your ticket?

you can submit and review tickets to Billing and Technical Support from the website. Go to "My Tickets", its in the drop down menu when you sign in on the STO website, right next to your mail notifications , you can submit a help request or follow up on a previous request. This is how i submitted a ticket for my billing issue hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 14 Billing fault
07-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi

I just bought the lifetime sub by mistake i went to re activate my account and it wouldnt work with the normal 1 month sub kept coming it was unable to process so i clicked the lifetime sub an to my horror it worked.

How do i need to speak to, to get a refund am not gonna play sto till i get this sorted i mean i do want to play this game its just i dont want a lifetime sub yet as i cant afford it.

Any help would be great
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-31-2010, 12:55 PM
I just paid for one month of STO and it said Active for about a day, now it says SUSPENDED and I can only play until August 8th. That's about 3 weeks short of what I paid for. What's the deal? I submitted a ticket but I haven't gotten a response. Help? I'll be honest, if I get ripped off here I'm done with this game for good.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
I submitted a ticket but I haven't gotten a response.
They don't work weekends.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-31-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiru
They don't work weekends.
That would explain why i haven't had a answer to my ticket yet

Hope they can sort this out as am not gonna play sto till its sorted and season 2 looks
so good as well

Think its best i don't play it incase they say well you have played it so we can't help you

Lt. Commander
# 18 Redemption problems
07-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey I cant seem to redem my game i just got it to day and it wont let me it keeps saying This key does not Match our record
Please Help thank you
Lt. Commander
I downloaded the game and use an friend referral trial key for familiarization with the game. I liked it and decide to buy a retail key. I did and the activation was almost immediate (July 7). But for my surprise two days ago (July 28) the retail disappear and now I'm in demo again. Now my game is useless. No message or information prior from anyone of Cryptic.I was just kicked of the game. Without any warning or notification. Very strange!

Activated Features

* Friend Referral Trial
* Star Trek Online Public Test Shard <<<< I'm pulled here >>>>

Subscriptions

* Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
Next Billing Date: Aug 7 2010
PayPal Subscribed For: 23.85 days <<<< The clock is ticking >>>>

Change this subscription
Lt. Commander
# 20 twilights last gleaming
08-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Havent been on for a few months, had made it to r-admiral and decided to take a rest and see what improvements were made to game play. decided to come back on and discover that I cant use paypal,(?)
I can buy cryptic points with it but cant buy time...hmmm. So I went out and bought a 60 day game card (actually 2) and though the site recognizes its valid I keep getting an account error message. I have filed 3 support requests with no replies. A valid PayPal account, 4 months worth of time cards and I still cant play.

Better see some help soon or I'll scratch playing the game all together.