Lt. Commander
I have searched the forums for some topic about this but could not find it so:

Why klingon clothing stuck with a limited color palette, i mean its ok to limit some colors as it would look bad (even tho federation players have access to all the colors) but the same colors for all klingon gets a bit old.

Anyone else thinks that the color choices for klingon should be expanded?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Yes, definitely - we need more color options. Also, we need more general options to choose from - "Gauntlet 03" for all KDF characters, not just Klingon females, for instance. More hairstyles. I'd personally love to see a shirtless vest option like Captian Klaa wore in Star Trek V: http://www.startrek.com/database_article/klaa

I love the new Orion and Nausicaan costume options....we just need a few more things and I think we'd be sorted out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Yes, definitely - we need more color options. Also, we need more general options to choose from - "Gauntlet 03" for all KDF characters, not just Klingon females, for instance. More hairstyles. I'd personally love to see a shirtless vest option like Captian Klaa wore in Star Trek V: http://www.startrek.com/database_article/klaa

I love the new Orion and Nausicaan costume options....we just need a few more things and I think we'd be sorted out.
Wow. Klaa's hair is something else. I'd forgot about that do.

I really like the vest only idea for Klingons. And that should be pretty straightforward to add... I mean the vests are already in game, just drop the undershirts.

I wonder, what do you folks think about doing the same with chest armor (i.e. armor sans undershirt) like Klaa there?

--- Oh, and definitely need an expanded color pallet At least add in another row, like purples, to the pallets.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2010, 09:26 AM
time to revive thread.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-19-2010, 12:02 PM
i would rather have and RGB colour slider/wheel to have full selection of colours for any uniform piece aswell as use any costume piece in any possible combinatation of ones i have bought/unlocked for both my PC and Ship PC, this would allow for more customisation, only limit i would see is the class of parts per ship ie cruiser only parts for a cruiser but not limited by type of cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-19-2010, 08:15 PM
I would love to see a time when we could create our own ship from ALL available starship parts. IE: maybe when we finally reach the top rank of Fleet Admiral?? and I would love to combine elements from all my uniforms available.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-20-2010, 09:31 PM
I agree with the color options. I mean if nothing else there's no reason why orions or especially aliens would be limited by an cannon standard, I mean they're "alien" player creations there's no cannon standard. I want me some purple or something.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-21-2010, 03:02 PM
I realy wish they did have purple. My Orion has a silver/blue color pallet and I wanted to do a silver/purple for my Orion BO but alas there was no purple. So I wen't with red.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Since both greens and violets have been used on Klingon uniforms in canon, I agree with adding such options for Klingon customization. Also, a brighter version of red (not the pink that the current red becomes when you choose the lighter shades) should be available as the current red simply isn't correct in canon.