Lt. Commander
# 31
08-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Do you have a screenshot of it?
you get a Borg laser eye piece, I got that one too.

there is a few you dont have in here

http://s589.photobucket.com/home/SWGUNION/index
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-01-2010, 01:40 PM
From the OP:
Quote:
Have some that aren't displayed here? Post some screenshots below and I'll add it to the list!
So if you have screenshots, post them here and I'll add them to the list. I don't want to tease people with, "hey there's a trophy, but noone knows what it looks like", so SS or it didn't happen. You can probably guess that there's a trophy for each killing faction accolade and there should probably be a trophy for each episode or at least the "rank finale" episode, but I'm not going to post them until we get visual evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
I got the trophy for Klingon front, looks like SB 24 but with a different combat situation going on.

Pics are in the Fleet link on my sig
You may need to be more specific. I went to your site (which is very nice btw), and I managed to see some screenshots from tribble but they were all ship trophies and the reman shoulderpads trophy. I'm not really interested in datamining your entire site for that one pic though, so if you could post a link to a copy of it that would be great.

EDIT: just saw your post above mine. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
you get a Borg laser eye piece, I got that one too.

there is a few you dont have in here

http://s589.photobucket.com/home/SWGUNION/index
I'll use this for the Klingon Front fleet action trophy.

I see a shot in your ready room with a Klingon Ground trophy, and a red spot in the shadows in the corner that I'm guessing is supposed to be the Borg Eyepiece. Unfortunately, I don't think I can use it for a screenshot link b/c it's not very clear and the focus isn't on the trophy it's trying to indicate. Wouldn't want someone to click the link and say, "WTF, Borg Ground? That's the Klingon Ground trophy!"
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Were the floor trophies omitted at the last minute? If not, where do they go?
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Here is some of mine and here is XA_Deadhorse's.

The brass tube is gorn, Nausicaan's was bugged at the time of the image, the crystal ball is Metreon gas, the net is Hirogen, and the other bust is Orion.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfea View Post
Were the floor trophies omitted at the last minute? If not, where do they go?
Floor Trophies are in the Lounge on the crew deck. Some people didn't get their floor trophies because they did the mission before they were being recorded. I think 1.2 was the cutoff date or maybe a couple of patches before.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
I'll use this for the Klingon Front fleet action trophy.

I see a shot in your ready room with a Klingon Ground trophy, and a red spot in the shadows in the corner that I'm guessing is supposed to be the Borg Eyepiece. Unfortunately, I don't think I can use it for a screenshot link b/c it's not very clear and the focus isn't on the trophy it's trying to indicate. Wouldn't want someone to click the link and say, "WTF, Borg Ground? That's the Klingon Ground trophy!"
yeah that's the Klingon front one but you can see the little ships fighting SO I will do some better shots when I get on in a min and post them for ya mate.

Will also get the other two I have. The Borg eyepiece etc........

Wonder If anyone has the CE trophy, that's going to as rare as rocking horse poo
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-01-2010, 05:48 PM
I guess I'm going to have to redo all my characters again since I got none of the trophies, well, I did get the Metreon Gas one, but that was about it, which also begs the question why my ship hasn't exploded yet when I'm attacked since Metreon Gas is very explodeable.
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Floor Trophies are in the Lounge on the crew deck. Some people didn't get their floor trophies because they did the mission before they were being recorded. I think 1.2 was the cutoff date or maybe a couple of patches before.
Nevermind. I do have floor accolades. Yay!
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Gah. My shelf #4 stays empty no matter what I put there.