Lt. Commander
# 1 Open PvP area
07-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Does anyone else think there should be an open pvp area? like a sector where everyone who is of opposing faction appears as "enemy signal contact" and fights already going are "battle" or something? no Queues or level separation just pure pvp for fun
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2010, 12:49 PM
it would be a totally mindless play pen if there no territory control involved that gave bonuses to your faction for holding , not against it but what your suggesting is as pointless as the arenas are without it getting beefed up to mean something
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore
it would be a totally mindless play pen if there no territory control involved that gave bonuses to your faction for holding , not against it but what your suggesting is as pointless as the arenas are without it getting beefed up to mean something
I dont need in game rewards to pvp. PvP, winning, or putting up a good fight against the odds is my reward. Most pvpers that only care about pvp would probably feel the same.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars
I dont need in game rewards to pvp. PvP, winning, or putting up a good fight against the odds is my reward. Most pvpers that only care about pvp would probably feel the same.
well unfortunatly for you and others its mmorpg and by its very nature has to appeal to all kinds off players from differant gaming backgrounds , if you think the majority of the player base will support a substantial amount of developer time going into a niche in the game when there so much else to do i think your mistaken

having said that im not unsupportive of a large pvp area being created but it has to have a reason to be fought over imho ofcourse , going by your arguement what theve given is fine a nice little play area (arenas) for the pvp ers to show there epeens of to each other , sorry i know i sound gruff but you better come up with something better than that response to convince the rest of us that its worth valuable development time ,