Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ticket# 937,477.
I've been stuck on 190 / 200 days for weeks now. When's this issue going to be fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Perhaps when the game has actually been live for more than 190 days?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urantia View Post
Perhaps when the game has actually been live for more than 190 days?
Including the head start it has been apparently. As of today actually (I just got "Redoubtable" tonight).
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Indeed, my account says 180.4 days, which is the exact time since launch on Feb 2 (when my counter started). It's not counting head start, it's counting from when you bought your lifetime, though. I suggest you check your account page on the main site, it will show how much you actually have on there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Including the head start it has been apparently. As of today actually (I just got "Redoubtable" tonight).
Aye, the days are not, and have never been, counted fairly. As Kiryan42 pointed {and Dan in another post} it is giving some lifers more days than the actual game has been live. I cannot currently state my exact days due to maint., but they are likely similar to Kiryan42's.

I was always in the camp that reguardless of subscription type the days should not have began counting earlier than day 1 of headstart, but no later than official release back on Feb. 2nd. I have been playing since day 1 of headstart, but am {as far as I know} only being counted from Feb 2nd....and I take no issue with this.

This will be the first MMO I have ever played where Vet status began for some before the game was even live. Oh well...not a big deal...I can live with the illusion that some people have played longer than me when they have not.

By the way...I posted my reply to the OP before I read what Dan said in another thread. Most here knew there was an accounting error when some had over 200 days before the game was even 100 days old....back then I was one of many that had like 42 day at the real 100 day mark due to their poor programming skills. It was later fixed, but I still think they never totally squared away all the issues {no surprize}.