Lt. Commander
# 11
07-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Had 7 of 9's glove and occular implant in mind AS SOON as Liberated Borg was announced. We requested it back then but I think the character artists were just too busy with other things.

Glad to see it's finally gonna be available! *excited nerd giggles*
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-31-2010, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
A 7 of 9 uniform is near the top of my list for "Must have soon!" additions, and that glove will be part of it.

Cheers,

Matt
Thank you Matt!
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-02-2010, 03:40 AM
/signed _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkin_Larson
I find the current borg implants quite large and not very cosmetic, especially compared to Seven of Nine's ones. Surely the whole concept of Liberated Borg would be based upon Seven of Nine and Picard. They had most of the implants removed.
Plus people want their toons and BOs to look as cool as possible, so more sleek ones would look better surely?
We currently have more than 10 "sleek 7/9 style" implants to go along with the large chunky ones the Liberated Borg get, including a near replica of the 7/9 one. Is there an example of something else you were looking for?
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
We currently have more than 10 "sleek 7/9 style" implants to go along with the large chunky ones the Liberated Borg get, including a near replica of the 7/9 one. Is there an example of something else you were looking for?
The sleek ones are very much awesome. Although the eyepieces don't have the "Borg laser" effect.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Please add the laser to some of the sleek eye wear. Also maybe more borg implants like a borg arm
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogmahone
Please add the laser to some of the sleek eye wear. Also maybe more borg implants like a borg arm
Just make versions with lasers and versions without lasers.. of ALL eye pieces.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
Just make versions with lasers and versions without lasers.. of ALL eye pieces.
/sign on the above.

I'd like to choose on which side, left/right, these asymetric eye pieces go. Same goes for the other implants. I know there are some pieces for each right and left, but sometimes I think one device might look better on the other side. Consider this when you make any gloves in the future.

Additionally, make the Borg Bridge Officer costume/uniform (Borg Boff Suit) available to the Liberated Borg Player, along with any of her attachments that aren't already available (though I think they all are). I think this would take care of Happy's request, at least.

Concurrently, make all the LibBorg features/attachments (including FX lasers) and the "Infected" skin type available to the Borg BO. This would go for any new 7of9 gloves, "cat suits", or other new Borg features.

Lastly, it would also be nice if we could change the race of our Lib Borg Players/BOs. Right now you can only get (faction specific) Human/Klingon. Sure would be nice to pick the race too.

Please and Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
A 7 of 9 uniform is near the top of my list for "Must have soon!" additions, and that glove will be part of it.

Cheers,

Matt
Is it too late to grovel since you are already working on somehting I'd like to see....
Retro-active grovel perhaps? lol

Thanks for working so hard!
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Well the little star on her neck would be nice and the one on her arm.

Examples of stuff i want on my Liby:

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Se...The_Doctor.jpg (Star above her neck)

Doh, some I can find pictures of, but in the voyager episode called "Unity" there was a group of liberated borg and one of the doctors still had his implant arm.

I don't have a picture but borg arms are shown in the "Unity" episode of voyager to still be usable after liberated.

Next (Borg Queens Silver eyes and head piece)

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Borg_Queen_2376.jpg

Also, I dont know who handles this but i would like to see borg enhanced ship skins. For example:

http://home.tiscali.nl/goosens/warpc...hanced_800.jpg

Please pass this on to whomever handles it. Shouldn't be hard.