Lt. Commander
# 51
08-02-2010, 08:34 PM
the best solutiojn is removal of queues and just open up expanses of combat zones...just create a lot of combat inatances with varying objectives. Make without time lits and open to enter and leave like BOrg Hunt or Borg signal contacts.
Lt. Commander
# 52
08-03-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Your a Klingon... just run your bop through the front door. Then go to town on everyone with a batleth.
"LUCY I"M HOME !!!"
Lt. Commander
# 53
08-03-2010, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
LoL. Probably so, but like everything else there I'll be damned if I can find it.
Oh well, it would've been cliche anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 54
08-03-2010, 09:58 AM
the problem isnt just with klink vs fed.. i tend to like fvf and since the patch went live, i have been able to play in a total of 3 pvp matches... ontop of that, two of the matches had us outnumbered 10 to 7. b4 the patch went live i could pvp at will, have fun doing it, and not worry about, jeeze, am i gonna get my daily that i picked up a week ago done...

set it back to what was there b4, you had half the complaints about it in six months as you have had about this new system in 1 week...

and if ur still bent on making this the new qeue system, well im sorry, holodeck isnt a test server, and this should be taken down and tested till it can work... i pay money to "play this game" not test it or help resolve bugs...