Lt. Commander
What is going on? Data Samples all I am getting is tier 1 stuff. I been harvesting and running missions in all clusters with my VA toon and that's all I get. Same with my LC9 toon.

I've been playing as Elite with both my VA and LC9 toons and the loot drops are now just common white. Getting a lot of batteries on ground missions, no weapons or personal shields. I was getting better drops on normal.

It looks like Season 2 broke the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Try harder green stuff is good
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-04-2010, 10:00 AM
In terms of anomaly drops, it's actually been broken twice.

The season 2 mini-game messed it up so that you would get whatever anamolies were appropriate to your level. Ensigns would get level 1 anamolies and VAs would get the highest.

Then they released a patch a couple days later, which broke it again. Now no matter who you are, you only get level 1 drops.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangover_Boy
In terms of anomaly drops, it's actually been broken twice.

The season 2 mini-game messed it up so that you would get whatever anamolies were appropriate to your level. Ensigns would get level 1 anamolies and VAs would get the highest.

Then they released a patch a couple days later, which broke it again. Now no matter who you are, you only get level 1 drops.
It should be sector assign and not toon level. If I go to the Khazon cluster for tier 3 data sample it should be tier 3. This is important for a craftier. If all I get is tier 5 data samples I can't craft.
Lt. Commander
# 5 I whole heartedly agree
08-04-2010, 10:28 AM
This whole issue with anomalies not working is donwright annoying. And since it is about a week out since patch release it should have been fixed with one of the two updates that were placed out since! I prefer to farm anomalies while doing my daily misions and now that anomolies are counted for nothing....it makes the missions seem less fun!

"CRYPTIC...GET OFF YOUR DUFFS AND FIX THE GAME!"
There i vented a little, feel a little better! Sorry for the caps!