Lt. Commander
# 231
08-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
First off let me stop you right there. What your doing is called projecting. Second about the wow comments. The way prest has been talking to me his word usage one of the other forum posters snide comments; the suicide comments which I shouldn't have to explain but I will. On the game world of ******** its typical for a player such as presta when he's confronted for the jerk that he's been to me to tell a person to go kill themselves or to talk about my mother or my family members or some snide comments.
I will admit that now I am getting a tad annoyed. When did I tell you to commit suicide, and when did I make fun of your family. If you are going to accuse me of something I would hope you would have enough integrity to back your comments with a quote.
Lt. Commander
# 232
08-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
And there you go again assuming everyone is out to be an ass. If you had even bothered to look, most of us disagreeing with you are very level-headed, logical individuals who make more than our fair share of positive contributions to this forum as a whole.

You, on the other hand, have come here to whine and cry like a child with a skinned knee because you aren't getting your way. Had you not written such a ridiculous post to begin with, and posted something with actual merit, you probably would not have been met with such harsh criticism. CRITICISM, not flames.

That is all, end of story. Sorry, lad, but thats the whole truth of this entire situation. Deal with it, I'm done indulging your infantile delusions of righteousness.
Anything else you want to add my world of ******** daddy? would you like to call me on the phone so you can tell me how bad of a human being I am and how i should be euthanized?
Lt. Commander
# 233
08-05-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm sorry to see that you're so upset, whatever the cause. I would never suggest being meaner to other people but, clearly, this is something you are far more passionate about than other people. I would suggest dialing that passion back and trying to embrace other viewpoints, particularly in a forum environment.

If that is difficult for you, I would suggest getting a blog or forums of your own that you can moderate and police however you wish.
Lt. Commander
# 234
08-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
I will admit that now I am getting a tad annoyed. When did I tell you to commit suicide, and when did I make fun of your family. If you are going to accuse me of something I would hope you would have enough integrity to back your comments with a quote.
ah once again more assumptions. I said it was typicl of a player of your caliber to act like that. I never said you said that but I was expecting you to say that. i'm really surprised soverign didn't say that instead he mouthed off and ran off because he didn't have a better arguement to finish with. I guess he didn't want to argue with me as much as he wanted to.
Lt. Commander
# 235
08-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoso1979 View Post
First off let me stop you right there. What your doing is called projecting. Second about the wow comments. The way prest has been talking to me his word usage one of the other forum posters snide comments; the suicide comments which I shouldn't have to explain but I will. On the game world of ******** its typical for a player such as presta when he's confronted for the jerk that he's been to me to tell a person to go kill themselves or to talk about my mother or my family members or some snide comments.

As for my father eh that was thrown out there just for whatever. That was fabricated just to see what Prest's reaction would be. And as for my neighbor; yes he acts just like my neighbor. My mother came to visit about a few months ago.

The entire time my mother whom I hadn't seen in like 6 years was here she kept calling like almost every other night not that this is anyone's business; and then one night she called crying said she took some pills. At that point I turned the ringer off. because I was tired of it. After playing world of ******** and playing this game and encountering players such as soverign and prest I've started to learn to be meaner, and colder. bit by bit I'm learning to be meaner to others and i guess I should actually thank prest and sov for showing me the true way to treat others over an mmo. And honestly if they don't want to be lumped into the same category as wow players they really shouldn't act the way they do towards players.
I know i said for the second time that im quitting this topic but....when i read this i just cant help but think you need to sit back, relax, and maybe seek a little help. Im truly, sincerely concerned, although you might think im just lying and 'egging you on'.

Look, worst case, if you dont want to take any advice or reasoning, at the very least you should quit this thread. Its not getting you anywhere, or anyone else, and i think its all going down into a dark pit. Fine, if sov and prest and even i are some kind of mean evil people with nothing better to do than flame people, then leave us to it.

Edit: Also. Need. A. Mod.
Lt. Commander
# 236
08-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I'm sorry to see that you're so upset, whatever the cause. I would never suggest being meaner to other people but, clearly, this is something you are far more passionate about than other people. I would suggest dialing that passion back and trying to embrace other viewpoints, particularly in a forum environment.

If that is difficult for you, I would suggest getting a blog or forums of your own that you can moderate and police however you wish.
So you really don't think I should just start acting like an ass like soverign and the rest of them on here? ninja what I can from people and be as rude as I can to people like pres and the others? I mean just be as cut throat as I can to people. I mean honestly i came to sto to get away from wow and it was fine when i first came here but then i started running into jerk after jerk on sto like pres and sov and I guess its made me bitter and jaded towards other players.
Lt. Commander
# 237
08-05-2010, 02:08 AM
*sigh*

All this chattering. Its like watching hamsters chew on pieces of broccoli.
Do your keyboards make a "nom nom nom" sound as you type?

Now please, I was pulled away from a game of chess with Q, using only live federation officers, to read this thread. I would like to go back to something enjoyable now.
Closed Thread