Lt. Commander
# 11
08-05-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
Seriously most of the time when there ship shows up in a mission they dont say anything, what happend to the whole resistance is futile thing?

There to quite every 30sec atleast I should be hearing them on ground missions or in space.

give borg more audio
Given that anyone who is everyone resists I think they just gave up on that line. I mean all it did was just make them run off faster.

*Borg cube warps in*
"resis--"
*Fed ship warps out*
Borg 1:" dammit Bob i TOLD you we should have just snuck up on em but nooooo, you wanted to get all dramatic and such, now they are gone. See this is why we dont make new friends.."

Borg 2: "I put on my Wizard hat and robes?"

Borg 1 Facepalming: "You never recovered from that Hugh incident did you? oh well...prehaps next time offer them pie or cake?"
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Ya... Boring or not, the borg always announce themselves with "We are the borg..." .
They do not care if you find it boring or not, and they do not care about you. They just want to assimilate you.

While we are add it Cryptic, could you add this to the [Tribble of Borg] audio:

We are Tribble of Borg.
Lower your shields and surrender your mind.
Your culture will adapt to cuddle us.
Resistance will make us purr.

(Sad, but I thought it was funny)
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Frankly I wish they'd do less borg audio, they always ruin it. All the borg voices in the game right now sound angry and vindictive, like a director told them "your a villain, be evil." The borg aren't evil, they're indifferent with a purpose. They don't have any personal vendetta against you, your presence is just a resource for drone production. I never feel quite star trek in infected when Rebecca starts yelling at me like she's Alice Krige.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
Like "I didn't mean to say that the Enterprise should be hauling garbage. I meant to say that it should be hauled away AS garbage."
*Starts a Bar fight*
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-05-2010, 02:57 AM
yup....some witty Klingon back talk would be cool...as for the Borg, they look like zombies, they walk like zombies, they fight like zombies, and they talk like zombies...whats the problem?