Lt. Commander
I've noticed lately there have been changes to the timing of server downtime for maintainence.

From most of Australian East coast players i'd like to thank Cryptic for these slight changes.

Bringing the server down an hour earlier means i can get home from work and put the baby to sleep and have an extra hour to play.

While it doesn't happen that way always i know the slight changes to play times means that oceania player base get some relief.

So once again thank you Cryptic for the adjustments.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-04-2010, 10:51 PM
in reply to your forum sig, in trek australia is long gone :p during world war 3 it was fubared right off the face of the planet along with most of the other continents, only parts of the central plains of north america south america and the middle of no where areas of asia and africa and antarctica came through unscathed. just thought ild let you know so you could properly mourn.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2010, 04:20 AM
LOL,

Australia in Trek

so can you forward me the link to this devastation you speak of? Becuase memory alpha has no such claims...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostpinky View Post
LOL,

Australia in Trek

so can you forward me the link to this devastation you speak of? Becuase memory alpha has no such claims...
Khan is well known for having delusions of grandeur. :p