Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Accolades
07-30-2010, 11:11 AM
What is being done about the Story Accolades for Missions that have already been completed, but were not applied to the Accolade Score? I've seen other posts (this one for example), so I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Interestingly, one of my Alts got credit for some of the Missions, but I did not... So those Accolades do work sometimes (and we both did the Missions separately, and before the S1.2 Accolade Patch).

I have two bug reports that just got generic response, but nothing's fixed... What is the status, please? No disrespect intended, and I know ya'll are busy, but It seems to me it should be easy enough for a Cryptic person to look at my Captain's Log, see I did Missions X, Y, and Z, and apply Accolades X, Y, and Z as appropriate. I don't get the hold up.

Anyway, here are the details to my still open bug tickets:

Quote:
In-Game Bug ticket #912201 - Shutdown Accolade is missing. - 07/11/10
Hello. I was looking over my Accolades and see that I completed the Shutdown Mission on 05/04, but I do not have the Shutdown Accolade. Please correct this.

Should be called Fluidic Reclamation.
Quote:
In-Game Bug ticket #912205 - Missing Accolades - 07/11/10
Hello. I was looking over my Accolades and see that I'm missing several Accolades for completed Missions, for example: Forever in a Day & What's in a Name? from City on Edge of Never Missions, Chrononaut & Enterprising Rescue from Past Imperfect, and Leading Edge Explosives & Looking into the Mouth of the Beast from The Doomsday Device Mission. There are many others, but we can start with those. Please apply those to my Character. Thanks!
Both are still shown as Open and have been responded to with the exact same generic reply:
Quote:
Thank you for taking the time to submit this bug report. Your issue will be processed and entered into our database. We will thoroughly investigate and take all appropriate steps based on the information you have provided. All Bug Reports should include as much information as possible about the issue, and as many steps to reproduce the issue as are available. If you feel that you may have not included all of the information which may have been relevant, or that you have found new information, please create a new Bug Report.

If your issue has been resolved since you submitted this report, please close your ticket by viewing your tickets, and selecting "Close Ticket". This will assist us in identifying issues still affecting players. If you feel that the feedback you provided is something that you would like to share with other players, and discuss on the forums to increase Developer awareness, please share your thoughts on the Forums on the Star Trek Online Official Website, under the Community tab.

Due to the number of reports we receive, we are unable to respond to each report individually. If you require individual assistance from our support staff, please submit a GM Help request. We will then attempt to contact you in-game as soon as possible. If your issue would be better addressed by our Billing or Technical Support teams, please visit www.startrekonline.com/support.

Star Trek Online is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2010, 12:46 PM
on the bug report thing you point out -

This has been stated about 3 trillion times in game, irc, im's and on here - The system ALWAYS will give you the automatic blah blah blah generic reply. The bug ticket goes into a reporting system and the more people that report it the higher it goes up (also posting the ticket id's on here gets a better response 99% of the time). If you want an actual GM reply then you need to file a GM ticket. However obviously with bugs that's just silly since they'll tell you to file a bug report :p

On the actual issue I do agree. I did these missions before S1.2 which i'm not too thrilled that I now have to go do them all over again just to get the trophies
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
...The system ALWAYS will give you the automatic blah blah blah generic reply...
Not always. I have received different replies. Believe it or not, some of them have actually worked/been fixed. Though most of the time I get generic and the ticket stays open with no fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
...If you want an actual GM reply then you need to file a GM ticket. However obviously with bugs that's just silly since they'll tell you to file a bug report...
Forgive my ignorance. What's the difference between a bug report ticket and a GM ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Bump. Any help on this one?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Got 'em. Most recent patch this morning gave me all my missing Accolades, as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Please close thread.